Cocoon

┊𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬┊
〣˒

﹎ .╺ ⏤͟͟͞͞➣ ┄﹍.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Another class trial, another suffering. The second class trial was pretty.. shocking. Kirumi got exposed for killing Ryoma, and everyone couldn't believe that she would do such a things. Atleast that what was Kokichi prediction too.

Nighttime...

Shuichi's condition getting better from time to time, thanks to Kokichi who's taking good care of him.

It was wasting too many energy, Shuichi even can't even push up during the training with Maki and Kaito.

"Shuichi, you look like a dead person"

Maki glares at him with worries, but her expression doesn't even tell that she's worried.

"Am I? Ah sorry"

"You should take a rest, Bro! You know you work hard for us too"

Kaito suggested while putting up his hands on to Shuichi's shoulder.

"Thank you, I will very soon"

He nodded and smile. The trio training going back to their own dorms since it was almost midnight.

As Shuichi opening the door, Boom. A person under his blanket, hidding like they were invisible.

Shuichi confused and decide to take a look to it. He grab the blanket sheet then pull it down, revealing Kokichi sleeping on his bed while hugging an orcas plush.

"Cute..."

He realize that he stared him for too long. Kokichi have been waiting for him like after the trial until he fell asleep, maybe he's tired just like Shuichi.

His eyes slowly opened half then look at Shuichi standing beside him.

"Oh... Hello and welcome back, I.. *yawn* was lockpicks your door as usual.. hehehe"

"Sorry for making you waiting, Kokichi"

Then he begin kissed his forehead. Kokichi who's still half awake is processing what's going on. Shuichi chuckles and cuddle him to sleep again.

The warmth that he felt makes him comfortable to staying more longer, who doesn't wants to be cuddled anyway, it's just his favorite things to do whenever he needs affection.

A soft humming heard, Shuichi sang a lullaby songs for him. This is not like he would do to anyone but for loved person only.

As soon as Kokichi fell asleep again in Shuichi arms, he tucked him into bed then leaving him another sweet dreams.

"Goodnight"

They both sleeping together like little two lovebird.

- Time lapse...

"KAITO!"

Everyone yells at the same time, running to Kaito who's injured caused by Kokichi's punch.

"What's so worried about this pathetic guy?"

Kokichi spoke with innocent eyes. Shuichi can't believe he would harm his friends, at this point he couldn't hold his anger.

"Pathetic? Look at yourself, haven't you?"

While others taking care of Kaito, Shuichi facing with Kokichi. The little liar doesn't show any guilty feelings, he just smilling like the devil he is.

"Huh? What it is about me?"

"No one was on your side, this whole time they pick Kaito than you"

"Oh well, if you talked about frien-"

Sunddely the detective pulled the leaders scarf until his foot hanging on the ground.

"Shut up or don't talk to me."

With rude and harsh tone, Kokichi's eyes widening with unexpected events to come happening.