Egg

┊ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬┊
〣˒

﹎ .╺ ⏤͟͟͞͞➣ ┄﹍.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

After that unknown short boy left without explaining himself, Shuichi just staring down with empty thoughts.

Nothing to say. As he turned back, the sky is already turning into orange blue skies, it's evening already. He didn't get to capturing the view but whatever, it's not like it was important or something.

So he leaving the park to go home. While on his way he stopped at a shop for a moment then take a look inside.

Few minutes later...

It's already dark and 7 pm. Shuichi finally about to go home, he waited on a cross street for the lights turn on green.

The crowds is something that he don't likes, everywhere he go there will always many people around him. Anxiety keep filling his head and he got almost faint, he got so hurry and just walk ahead before waiting a little bit more long.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"HAH! Hah... Hah..."

Shuichi woke up in his dorms with his body sweating. It was just a nightmare that he had. He rub back of his head that felt so dizzy.

His surrounding starting to swirling and twisting. Shuichi fell ill for since he got sick from weeks ago, everyone have been worried about him especially for Kaito and Kaede.

Usually they visit Shuichi's dorm every morning to give him breakfast and medicine, but Kirumi take that job as well as a maid.

He's having trouble with remembering things now, because of the ill he's been suffering for quite a while. Body felt numb, pale skin and weak strength to stand.

"Is he really having a fever, Kirumi? He's been laying on bed like paralyzed patients"

"I don't know, Kokichi. But it's better to make him rest and I hope the fever go away soon so he could have his health back"

An overheard conversation on outside door of his dorms. Shuichi just stare to his ceiling, dark room with only one lamp as light source on his desk. The killing game that they're in is still keep going, even Monokuma threat everyone dies if they don't do a murder.

Sound of click from door handle as if it's wants to opened then slammed hard made Shuichi flinch of shock.

"Hey shumai! How are ya feelin'?? I hope that sick doesn't hinder this game"

"Ko...kichi..."

Shuichi muttered weakly.

Kokichi then walk to him closer on bedside and sat down next to him. He tells the nightmare that he had last night, Kokichi listening very well.

"May I check your temperature?"

Shuichi nodded and let him be. Kokichi move closer for an inches, putting his forehead closer to himself.

"You're condition not getting better"

He said, sunddely a hands pull him down and Shuichi press against his lips with him. Kokichi eyes wide open. After few seconds Shuichi let go of the first kiss with him.

Their face completely red like a tomatoes. Kokichi didn't expect for him to do such stupid things, he felt so embarrassed and runs away from his dorms.

"Eh! Kokichi!!"