Butterfly

┊𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬┊
〣˒

﹎ .╺  ⏤͟͟͞͞➣  ┄﹍.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

That action successfully made Kokichi surprised and speechless. He just stand there, looking down with lost mood face.

"Aw you're so boring, Shuichi. See you never"

Then he leave like that with slight sad smile. Shuichi somehow felt wrong for doing that, but he deserves that because.... Because what?

Who's to be blame now? Shuichi or Kokichi? Well ofc Shuichi would blame him, he can't take the guiltiness himself.

"Kaito, are you okay? Do you need accompany? I can—"

"N-No, it's fine everyone. I'm fine, it's just a little *cough* hurt..."

"You're definitely not okay"

Maki response quick before taking Kaito out from class trial. They left us with miserable feelings and moment, don't know what could possibly be more worse than that.

in short, they seperate to go to their own dorms and go to sleep.

Meanwhile Shuichi still thinking about Kokichi. He don't know, should he apologize or no?. It's because he feel that he didn't nothing wrong but trying to backing up Kaito, but isn't that too far for Kokichi to take?

"Is it?..."

Negative thoughts keeps filling his mind. Shuichi can't make a decision whether he should do or no. Such a confusing choice to make.

"Maybe I should.. or else I...."

His heart voice moves him to get up from bed then walking to Kokichi's dorm.

*Knock, knock!*

Knocking sound heard on the door. Waiting for few seconds, then the door opened by itself before the little boy showed up from behind the door, wiping his tears with flat face.

Sunddely a hug feels so warm wrapping around his body. Shuichi let out his cry and begging for forgiveness from him. It was the first time that he does it very obvious clearly in front of him.

"Please... Forgive me, I'm sorry, I don't know what have I just done"

Shuichi kept saying sorry.

"..alright, fine, fine! Geez stop embarrassing yourself, Shuichi"

Kokichi lift up his head from his shoulder, then his hands lands on Shuichi cheeks and starting to pinching it.

"Stop it! That hurts!"

"Nehehe! You're so cute when you're crying!"

They both finally forgiving each other. Love can be painful and taste sweet, but sometimes it's beautiful and sweet. Afterwards the little liar invite the detective to having pillow fight and sleeping over in his dorms.

What a sweet blooming butterfly right? Everything is metamorphose very perfectly from hidden feelings into uncover love.

— Post game...

The killing game ends. Everything was turned out to be a VR, virtual reality world to test 16 student's.

But because the game caused a little physical harm on the person, they took a rest on hospital bed for few days.

Everyone seemed completely fine and aware of this VR, but except for one person. That person who died with fatal damage causing their real body having stroke and coma.

Who else if it isn't Kokichi. Well, everyone doesn't really cared about him but Shuichi, he always visiting him everyday just to see the progress of his recovering.