𝙊𝙉𝙀

3rd Person POV

3rd Person POV

X'aria scrolled through the SHEIN app while "Homebody" by Lil Durk played in the background.
Although it was mid-August, it was raining heavy, meaning that everyone in the neighborhood was inside. She heard her older brother, Roscoe in his room, most likely playing the game with his friends.

"NIGGA SHUT UP YOU MAD LOUD" X'aria hated when her brother got on the game because he was always yelling and it irritated her.

"SUCK MY DICK LIL GIRL"

Even though the two siblings were always arguing they had a lot of love for each other. Their mother was abusive towards X'aria, both verbally and physically. She was an alcoholic and would leave scratches, bruises, and marks all over X'aria's body for the littlest reasons. Roscoe didn't know what was going on in the home because he was always outside, he either in the studio or on the streets. One day he walked in on their mother beating on X'aria and from then on he took her in and raised her as his own child.

The trauma that her mother left with, caused her to have trust issues. She felt that if her own mother, her blood, could treat her like that then other people would hurt her even more. X'aria talked to a few people in school but only had one friend she could trust, which was Sadè. The pair had met each other since kindergarten and ever since they've been stuck together.

Roscoe tried his hardest to keep his younger sister out of the streets, as he wanted her to focus on school and have a good career. He gave her money, bought clothes for her, and provided every necessity she required. X'aria was his main priority and he wanted to see her prosper.

------

Liyah's Corner

300 Words
Thoughts ??
This chapter was mad short and ian even know how to end it 😭.