𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

3rd Person POV

"Ddot be patient bro im only two flights away." X'aria told Darrian, sounding out of breath. Darrian's mom went on a business trip for the weekend and the babysitter wasn't available, meaning that he had to watch his six year old little sister. It was his first time and he didn't know how to properly take care of a child.

Darrian texted the group chat the day before, asking who could sleep over for the weekend to hell him. Everyone one was available but of course DD, Anaya, Sadè, and Notti lied and said they weren't just so X'aria could be with him. Ari was oblivious to what was going on so of course she agreed to help Darrian. Roscoe didn't have a problem with it, so she packed a spenninanight bag with all the things she would need.

Now she was walking up the steps of Ddot's apartment building because the elevator was broken. The fact that Darrian lived on the 6th floor didn't help either.

Finally she reached to his door, pressing the small bell on it, to let Darrian know she was here and to open the door. The dark brown metal door swung open, revealing Darrian in a wifebeater, paired with black nike shorts and nike socks. His purple Ethikas were showing because as usual, he was sagging.

He turned around walking back to the living room, where his little sister was seated on the black leather couch, watching "Wow Wow Wubbzy!" on the TV. X'aria took off her "Pure" colored Yeezy slides by the door, leaving her in her white ankle socks. She made her way to the bathroom first, washing her hands since she had just came from outside. X'aria then went to the living room to say hi to Miana, Darrian's little sister.

"Hey Mimi" She said with a smile. Miana looked away from the TV spotting Ari, then running over to her. They had already knew each other from all the times the group hung out at Ddot's house. Just like her brother, Miana didn't talk much as she didn't feel the need to, they looked the same and acted the same.

Mimi went back to where she was previously sitting at, while Ari went on the couch sitting a little bit away from Darrian, who was texting someone.

Feeling a new presence around him, he raised his head from his phone, speaking to X'aria "Where ya bag at??"

Ari pointed to where she had left it neatly by the door. Darrian got up, grabbing the bag and placing it in his bedroom, where Ari would be sleeping. All the plans were discussed before-hand, so X'aria wasn't uncomfortable with sleeping on the same bed as Ddot. He had a king sized bed so it didn't matter anyways.

When he came back from his room, he pulled his phone from his pocket checking the time seeing it was 2:03 p.m.

"Yoo Miana you wanna eat now??" Mimi just nodded her head not taking her eyes off the show. The young boy walked into the kitchen about to make his little sister something to eat, before seeing X'aria already making food.

He smirked saying "I was just boutta make lunch, ian know you could cook like that."

Ari turned around mugging him "stop playing wit me Darrian, i'm making chicken tenders wit fries cause that's what Mimi said she wants."

Darrian just nodded his head, sitting on one of the stools by the island watching Ari cook. He found his eyes traveling down to her ass, but he looked back up out of respect for her. X'aria had a nice figure, which is mostly why she attracted older men that stood on the streets. They would try to catcall her, she would say she's a minor, they would say it don't matter and then she would fastly walk away. It was a routine that she went through at least three times a week.

When Ari was done cooking, Darrian helped by making the plates while she went to wash her hands. They all sat to eat talking about random things like drama in Miana's school, the OY's recent blowup, etc. 

------

The three children laid down on Darrian's bed, watching Princess and the Frog. Mimi laid on the middle of the bed with Darrian and X'aria on either side of her. She looked up at the two of them, who had their heads close to each other.

"Ari when are you going to get with my brother??"
Miana whispered, facing the brown-skinned girl.

X'aria was caught by surprise, widening her eyes looking at Miana.

"What makes you think me and Darrian are ever going to be together."

Ddot pretended to be watching the movie, but he listened attentively so he could hear what the two girls were talking about.

"Because you guys act like y'all like each other." Mimi fixed herself on the bed continuing, "Y'all are always next to each other and plus Darrian needs a girlfriend. A lot of girls like him but he says that they're "smoochies", I don't really know what that word means though. You're the only girl I haven't heard him call a smoochie yet so maybe he likes you. Just give him a kiss on the cheek and y'all will be dating after that."

Ari giggled at the fact that Mimi thought that giving a boy a kiss on the cheek is basically like asking him out. She just nodded her head, thinking about everything Miana just said. Darrian also waa thinking about it, but he pretended like he didn't hear them talking.

After a while, Mimi fell asleep and Darrian took her to her room. By the time he came back, Ari was already sleeping so he tool off his socks putting them in the laundry basket, climbing onto the bed. He turned facing the opposite way of X'aria, but soon he felt her right behind him. Darrian turned around seeing that she was still sleeping, so he wrapped one arm around her torso, drifting off to sleep.

------

Liyah's Corner

Thoughts??
1000+words.
Excuse any mistakes.
Vote and Comment.

Thank you guys so much for 10k+ reads. It means so much to me because when I first dropped this book I didn't think it would blow up as much as it did. Thank you for supporting me, even through my breaks. I really and truly love all of y'all ❤️❤️.