𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

Omniscient POV.

-----

Ashley 😂.

X'aria.

Yes Darrian?

Why yhu chattin bt me being otp wit a girl??

idk what you're talking abt, where you even get this info from??

X'aria was very confused about what was going on. Yes, she did talk about how him being on FaceTime with another girl but she only told Notti about that. She didn't want to believe that Notti told Ddot, but how else would he know about it??

Ashley 😂.

X'aria.

yes Darrian?

why yhu chattin bt me being otp wit a girl??

idk what you're talking abt, where you even get this info from??

i heard yhu and Notti talking abt it on ft yesterday, you that mad 😂😂?

oh...

bitch that's all yhu could say??
ion even see why yhu mad in the first place, we not together, never will be tf. yea i'm grateful that yhu was there for me and shit but now yhu dtm.

i mean i will admit i had kinda liked you a little bit. but you're acting like i made it seem like we were in a relationship.
YOU were the one that said that, so don't make me seem delusional.
tf off my line Darrian 😂🖕🏾.

-----

X'aria opened the FaceTime app, clicking the most recent call, Notti. The phone rang three times, before being picked up. X'aria only only saw the roof of the Reyes' house, but she could hear that an altercation was going on. She called Notti's name repeatedly but it was too loud in the house for him to hear her. Hanging up the phone, she grabbed a hoodie from he closet, booking an Uber at the same time.

When the Uber app notified her that the driver was outside, she slipped on her SZA Crocs and made her way outside.

-----
📍Reyes' Household

"SO WHAT WAS THE REASON??"

Notti's voice could be heard throughout the house. He, Ddot, DD, Edot,Roscoe and Jay were all at the house smoking before the argument started. Ddot showed the boys the messages between him and X'aria, Notti being the only one that spoke up. He didn't agree with the fact that Darrian called her out of her name, Roscoe also taking his side because that was his sister. Of course Darrian got defensive, thinking it wasn't that serious causing an argument to break out between the boys.

Jay didn't speak on the situation, not wanting to choose between either side. DD took Darrian's side of course because he believed it wasn't that serious. Elijah stayed out of the mix, continuing to smoke and just observe what was happening around him.

X'aria walked in, all eyes turning to her. Ddot sucked his teeth, walking out with David right behind him. She went and gave everyone else a hug, still confused as to what the argument was about.

Notti grabbed her hand, leading her to his room so they could talk. He told her about how he saw the messages and they lead to an argument breaking out. X'aria thanked Notti for speaking up and not dickriding Darrian, like what DD did.

There was no point in going home now, so she turned on a movie and got comfortable in the bed. Notti laid next to her as they watched CoCo together. As the day grew to night, Notti began to fall asleep, his head resting on X'aria's breasts. Not thinking anything of it because that was her best friend, she turned on rain sounds on the TV and closed her eyes.

Liyah's Corner
This was js a short lil filler chapter cs i was bored, i'll probably drop again this weekend.
Who should I write abt for my next imagine??
Choose: kha structure, lee drilly, sugarhill keem