𝙎𝙄𝙓

Darrian Banks

Darrian Banks

"ima text y'all when I leave the crib, im boutta go get ready." I told Notti, DD, Sadè, and X'aria. We were on a group call discussing the moves for today. Tonight we going to this new bowling alley that opened about 20 minutes away from the hill. DD had invited this new girl he was talking to. I think her name Aniyah or some shit like that, ion really know and ion care.

"We still meeting for five right ??" Sadè asked

Everybody said "yea" and I pressed the red button, leaving the call.

"DARRIAN CAN YOU COME EAT BEFORE YOU LEAVE PLEASE"

I ran down the steps to see that my mother made my plate for me. I thanked her and sat next to her watching Love and Hip-Hop.

------

Me, Notti, and DD were currently walking over to Ari's house because both her and Sadè were over there getting ready. I had put on a black tee with some black Amiri jeans, since everyone planned to wear black today, with my chain and Military Blacks.

"Yo DD this nigga tryna look good for Ari" Notti chuckled as DD followed

"Bro fuck you chattin bout rn" I said. Ever since the other day at the fair, these niggas swear up and down I like X'aria.

"You know you want her bro" DD added

I just rolled my eyes and continued walking cause I didn't have time for bullshit.

------

"DD YOU'RE ASS" Me and DD were arguing because he think he better than me at bowling. It was Ari's turn up next and I promised her that I would show her how to do it because she was currently in last place.

"I be eating ya mother's ass tho" I got up walking over to the lane with Ari, grabbing a bowling ball for her. I got behind her, positioning her arms and body, bending her over a little and then she swung the ball getting a strike. I knew that she was feeling me lately because even Sadè was hinting at it, but I wasn't on that timing right now, I was just planning to play with her a little bit. X'aria is pretty or whatever but im focused on making bread, not no relationship.

------

Liyah's Corner

Thoughts??
Sorry for the late updates.
This was just a lil filler chapter.
Excuse any mistakes.
Vote and Comment.