𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

3rd person

3rd person

"Roscoe said he busy and he can't drop us so we gon have to take the train" X'aria told Sadè. The girls were on Facetime, helping eachother pick outfits, jewelry and hairstyles. The new-found friend group had all decided to go the pop-up fair that day.

Sadè replied to her best friend saying "alright let me tell Notti to tell the rest of em to meet us at the train station."

"girl what's up with you and Notti?? Yall been getting realllllll close lately." Ari raised her eyebrow while Sadè started blushing and laughing.

"i think i kinda like him, ion know yet tho. wassup wit you and Ddot tho?? i seen y'all been talking more and shii"

X'aria mugged Sadè saying "aint nothing going on with me and Ddot. he cool when he don't got a damn attitude."

Sadè smirked "y'all deadass act the same, y'all would be cute fr"

"whatever Sadè"

------

The group of friends made their way down the steps, entering the train station. Ari pulled out her phone about to use Apple Pay at the turnstile, but then Ddot hopped over, opening the door for them.

"always y'all niggas doing that ghetto shit" Ari said playfully

Ddot scrunched up his face "bro nobody was boutta pay 2.75 for a train ride tf."

They waited for the train to come and when they got on, they saw a man in the corner talking to himself. Sade and Ari wanted to switch train cars but the boys told them to stay because nothing was going to happen.

The crazy man started to stutter when he spoke, causing the DD to laugh out loud. The man got up moving his seat, sitting directly across from Sadè and X'aria. He began to stare at them making the girls uncomfortable and Ddot could sense it. Notti could feel the weird energy too, so he spoke up;

"yo bro stop staring at them like that, fuck wrong with you"

X'aria Whyte

I guess what Notti said must've triggered the crazy man because he got up and started yelling. I looked at Sadè because who the fuck was he talking to like that.

"yo bro this nigga boutta get me tight" I heard Ddot mumble under his breath.

Moments later I saw DD open the apple juice he was drinking, throwing it all over the man. The train doors opened at the same time and luckily it was our stop so we got off.

------

After getting our wristbands to enter the fair, we played a few games together before everyone split up. Notti and Sadè went to the food stands and DD went off with some girl that he met. That means I had to be with Ddot.

We walked off to the basketball game where you had to see who could score the most points.

"Word to bro, im boutta smoke you" Ddot said cockily

I laughed and responded "aii bro watch ima get more points than you"

The timer started and we both started throwing the balls (pause). Ddot ended up winning and I rolled my eyes because of he was teasing me. The worker showed him a row of prizes, and Ddot picked an oversized pink bear.

He turned around and handed it to me saying "here, only because you're a sore loser"

I thanked him and dragged him with me to the ferris wheel. We waited in the line for like 5 minutes before getting on a car. The ride started and I looked out the cart watching the view. I pulled out my phone taking a picture and saving it to my camera roll. Then i flipped the camera taking a couple pictures of myself. Suddenly Ddot grabbed my phone out of my hand, taking some of himself.

"Nigga who told you to take my phone"

He watched me from the side of his eye saying "I did it cause I can, what you gon do bout it??"

I sucked my teeth playfully before taking back my phone saying "Ddot you actually nice to hang around when you not being rude"

He shrugged his shoulders "well, that's just how I am I guess"

------

3rd Person

Darrian and X'aria got off the ride heading to the food stands. They met up with the rest of their friends and enjoyed the rest of their night together.
When Ari got home, she found herself thinking about Ddot again. Something about him just kept on pulling her towards him. The two we're getting closer, but she still didn't know if she could count him as a friend.

------

Liyah's Corner

Thoughts??
Ddot and Ari seem to be getting closer 😏.
Excuse any mistakes.
Vote and Comment.