𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

X'aria Whyte

X'aria Whyte

I looked in the mirror fixing my lipgloss, getting ready to go outside. I normally stay home unless it was necessary but Sadè didn't wanna go to the park alone. I got up to grab my phone from the charger, texting Roscoe to let him know where I was going, and exited the apartment . The elevator was gonna take mad long and I ain't feel like waiting so I walked down the stairs.

When I got downstairs I saw Sadè outside waiting for me and she came to give me a hug as soon as she saw me.

"heyy gurl, you took mad long to come down tf was you doing??"

X'aria playfully rolled her eyes, responding; "ian even take that long girl, I dont see why you wanna go to the park anyways"

"it's too hot inside, plus you always inside." Sadè responded before running of to the icee lady with her best friend following.

------

3rd Person Pov

X'aria and Sadè entered the park choosing to sit on one of the rusted green benches near the playground. They began to eat their icees while engaging in a conversation not paying attention to anything around them.

Across from the pair, Dd, Notti, and Ddot were on the swings trying to see who could go the highest. DD being the dumbass he is, didn't put the buckle on and ended up flying off the swing and onto the slide. Notti went over to help his brother whilst Ddot stayed on the swings laughing mad hard.

X'aria and Sadè saw what happened and busted out laughing because of the way DD had landed.

------

The two girls had begun to get bored so they decided to make tiktoks. They did the first one lip-syncing to "Shot down" by B Lovee and next they set the camera up to do the Move Look dance that was trending on tiktok. All of a sudden two boys came out of nowhere and started to get sturdy to the song, taking over their tiktok.

When it was done they all started laughing and the boys started a conversation with X'aria and Sadè. Notti noticed that Ddot wasn't with them so he looked around noticing that his friend was sitting on the metal slide using his phone.

"YO DDOT COME HERE"

Darrian looked up with a mug on his face, but got up fixing the black hat on his head, that covered his messy ponytail. He walked over to the group while keeping his mug on his face and looking at the two girls.

DD spoke up "bro stop looking so mean, they cool people."

Darrian softened his face but still kept his guard up because he didn't know these girls. He'd see them in school and on the block but he had no idea what they were like personally.

"hi im Sadè and that's my friend Ari" Sadè introduced the both of them because she knew that X'aria didn't like talking to new people or even talking to them.

------

Darrian Banks

Darrian Banks

That Ari girl was type pretty but ion know what's wrong with her cause she ain't even talk. I didn't realize I was staring at her till she said something.

"Nigga fuck are you staring at??"

I don't know who she was talking to like that but I know damn well it wasn't me.

"Ya big ass forehead bitch" Ian even gon lie, her forehead was deadass big for real so I started laughing as the other's did too.

She sucked her teeth but ian give a fuck. I went back on tiktok because whatever they was talking about didn't interest me.

------

3rd Person POV

X'aria started to warm up to the boys even though it was unusual for her to talk to new people. Ddot didn't talk much after what was said between him and X'aria but she kept looking over at him. Something about him was different but she couldn't figure out what it was. In a way he reminded her of herself a little bit. It was like they had some sort of connection.

------

Liyah's Corner

Sorry it was late, i was tryna rush this for y'all.
Chapter's kinda long, thoughts??
Vote and Comment.
Excuse any mistakes