𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

3rd Person POV

It was the first day of school and the friend group were all in the corner store getting food before it was time for first period.

"Nah real shit, it's to early to be outside" DD said groggily. He wasn't a morning person and that caused him to have an attitude.

"BACON EGG AND CHEESE WITH CREAM CHEESE ON A ROLL" The ock yelled.

Sadè stepped forward, paying for her sandwhich, along with a Raspberry Tea Arizona and some snacks.

"BLT WITH EXTRA MAYO"

Ddot scrunched up his face as X'aria went to pay saying "extra mayo is mad ayoooooo"

X'aria turned around "fuck up off my tip bro"

The rest of them paid for their food, and they made their way to the school.

------

"Nah cause I was dead boutta punch Ms. Chang in her face, bitch got me fucked up." Notti said walking over to the lunch table. All of them had the same classes except 4th period where DD, Notti, and Ddot have Chinese, while Sadè, X'aria, and Anaya have French.

"Real shit bro, bitch wrote me a deans report on the first day cause I was sleeping, it's not my fault ya class is boring." Ddot added with a mug on his face.

Everyone started eating their food, laughing and talking about all the bullshit that happened on the first day. Ari pulled out a Hershey's Cookies & Cream chocolate bar, and before she could open it, DD and Ddot were already asking for some.

"pc, don't be greedy, dick" DD groaned

"mmcht, aii bruh y'all niggas are fat as hell." Ari responded while rolling her eyes. She broke off of her chocolate splitting it between the two boys, seeing Darrian instantly shove his share into his mouth.

DD looked over at him disgusted "nah gobbling that shit in one bite not ode??"

------

"IS THAT ROSCOE GZZZZZZZZ" X'aria yelled at the sight of her brother. School was finally over and Roscoe came to pick up his sister, since he was already in the area.

"Wassgood lil bit" Roscoe said hugging her, calling her by the childhood nickname he had made for her, causing Ari to mean mug him. She fixed the locket of their late father, around her neck, watching as her friends walked over.

"roscoeeeee, can we please get a ride??" Notti pleaded getting on his knees (pause).

Roscoe laughed "nigga get ya mook ass up off the ground, but if y'all can all fit then yea."

The group piled into the all-black Range Rover with X'aria in the passenger seat, Sadè and Anaya in the back seats, and Notti, DD, and Ddot in the trunk. Roscoe drove off, heading towards Wendys because he knew they would be hungry.

------

DD, Notti, Ddot, Sadè, and Anaya were sitting on the couch in Roscoe's living room watching Princess and the Frog. They all went home to shower and came back, but Ari was still taking hers, so they waited to start the movie.

A few minutes later X'aria walked out of her room wearing grey biker shorts and a cropped wife beater.
She went to the kitchen, opening the freezer grabbing an icee and walked over sitting next to Darrian on the floor. Sadé grabbed the remote pressing play, laying back on Notti's chest.

About halfway into the movie, Darrian felt a sudden weight on his shoulder. He looked to the right seeing that Ari had fell asleep and was lightly snoring. He started to feel tired too, so he put his head on top of hers, slowly drifting off.

------

"DD put some ice in it too" Anaya said excitedly.

After the movie ended, Notti, Sadè, DD, and Anaya saw that Darrian and X'aria were taking a nap together. They took a couple pictures of them, then DD came up with the idea to throw water on them to wake them up.

Sadè got three ice trays from out the freezer throwing all the ice in it. Roscoe came downstairs looking back and forth between DD holding the pot, and Ddot and Ari sleeping in the living room.

"Y'all niggas ruthless as hell" He stated before shaking his head and walking out the door.

Anaya and Sadè got their phone cameras ready while Notti grabbed the other pot of ice water, walking to the living room with DD. The girls started recording, and Notti and DD threw the water on Ddot and Ari then started banging the pots together.

X'aria was the first one to jump up out of her sleep, she held a shocked look on her face, which instantly turned into anger when she realized what was going on. Then Darrian started choking, his eyes were closed and it looked like he was drowning. X'aria started slapping his back and he sat up, catching his breath.

"WHAT THE FUCK BRO" Ddot yelled looking around the room. Notti and DD started laughing mad hard, followed by Sadè and Anaya.

X'aria got up walking to her room grumbling "yall swear y'all so funny". She changed her clothes, grabbing some new nike shorts she had bought for herself and a black tee, for Ddot. Ari walked back to the living room, giving him the clothes before walking to the fridge getting a sprite.

"One of y'all better mop up the floor, im so deadass" Was the last thing she said before walking to her room, closing the door and going on TikTok. A couple minutes later she heard her room door open. She looked up, confused, seeing Ddot walking over to her bed.

"I'm still tired so i'm boutta take a nap, move over. Wake me up at eight so I could go home." Although this was unusual to Ari, she still moved over, giving Darrian space to lie down. She put her phone down after setting an alarm for eight, deciding to take a nap too.

------

X'aria felt a vibration from under her pillow, followed by the sound of her alarm. She sat up turning it off before lightly shaking Ddot. He groaned, then rubbed his eyes sitting up.

"You gotta go home now Ddot" Ari whispered trying not to disturb the comfortable silence. Darrian just nodded his head getting up, before opening his arms hugging X'aria. She tried to hide her smile but failed as she watched Darrian walk out, closing her room door.

Not too long after, Roscoe came in her room sitting at her vanity.

"Hey broke bestieeeee" He said grinning

You just waved at him, laughing at how zesty he sounded.

"What's going with you and Ddot?? I just saw him walking out and he was the last one to leave." Roscoe asked curiously.

Ari's laugh instantly turned into a death stare as she said "nothing's going on with me and him. he don't want me and I don't want him."

"mmmmhmmmmm sure" Her brother hummed, looking as though he didn't believer her.

She took one of her pillows, throwing it at him saying "get out roscoe" . Roscoe started to laugh, exiting the room, walking down the hall to his.

------

Liyah's Corner

Thoughts??
This might be the only update this weekend.
Also who y'all think look better, DD or Ddot?
Excuse any mistakes.
Vote and Comment.