𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

Omniscient POV.

-----

"It's lil Ddot you know that i'm back
Got out the hospital, hopped straight on a track
Rolled up Jamari, yeah I got a new pack
Siah mom a fiend, caught ha sniffing crack"

Ddot nodded his head to the song, making mental notes on what lyrics he wanted to change. The whole gang, including the girls, sat in the studio together. The boys decided that they wanted to drop a diss track as soon as possible, taunting Josiah and his gang.

X'aria didn't think it was appropriate for any of the gangs to be dissing each other's dead relatives, but what could she do?? Every drill rapper mentioned a dead opp in their song, it was nothing new. Regardless though, she still supported Sugarhill rappers on anything they dropped, being that that's who she was associated with.

"Tell Siah I said go pop sum
Still ain get back but always wan drop sum
Mari was lackin, ran up and popped him
I see what I want, I got it, I copped em (graa) "

The song continued playing while everyone sat around smoking and talking. Darrian walked out the studio, his phone in one hand and a blunt in the other. Nobody but X'aria noticed it but she just decided to mind her business. X'aria's iPhone buzzed, indicating she had received a message. Not bothering to check who it was from, she unlocked her phone going to the message thread.

Josiah.

So we really done?

Ari scrunched up her face at the message, but still deciding to reply.

Josiah.

So we really done?

I mean, what you think... You put me and my family in harm's way. Not to mention you almost killed Ddot.

I had a reason for all that. Plus i'm not worried bout them 😂

I miss you ma, I miss us 😩

Theres no more "us" Josiah, ever since you mentioned my father that shit been dead.

I didn't mean that fr tho ma. Plus you're really defending the niggas that killed my mans?? Wow.

"fuck yo homie dead "😂.

X'aria blocked Josiah and deleted his contact. Deciding that she wanted to get some fresh air, she stood up, letting everyone know she was going for a walk. Walking outside, the cold air hit her, making her zip her Moose Knuckle jacket all the way up. Observing her surroundings, she noticed that Darrian sat on the steps talking to someone. As she got closer she realized that someone was a girl.

"Yea ima come see you next week ma." Ddot spoke

The girl replied, but due to Darrian having AirPods in X'aria couldn't hear.

Seeing Darrian on the phone with another girl mad X'aria feel some type of way. Sure it could've been one of his cousins. But no one calls their cousin "ma". X'aria really liked Darrian but didn't know he felt towards her. And now, this just confirmed it.

X'aria thought that her and Darrian had something going on, way before he even got shot. All the times he would buy her food, clothes, and even take her places. Many times he came to her house alone, unannounced and hung out with her. They had gotten close than any other of the friends in the group, and spent the most time with each other. Now X'aria sees that Darrian was probably just playing with her feelings and didn't actually like her.

-----

Liyah's Corner
How y'all liked this chapter??
Is X'aria wrong for assuming her and Ddot had something going on??
Thank y'all so much for 70k+ reads.
Have a good day y'all, and don't forget to check out the imagine book 🤍.