Welcome!

Lucy walked up to the school. It was big. Really really big. She felt like fainting. But! She refused to embarrass herself on the first day of school. She took a deep breath. It was September 1st. The day after Halloween right? Lucy could never keep track of her dates. She took a step inside. The halls were filled with students. A lot of them. She gulps nervously. Calm down Lucy. Mama said there was a lot of people here. I can do this.

"Hello are you new here?" A voice spooked her.

Lucy jumped. She looked down and saw a short blue haired girl. "Yes I am new. What's your name?" Lucy was shaking slightly. She was afraid of humans.

"Levy Mcgarden. I'll take you to the principal office." This 'Levy' seemed nice. But Lucy's stomach was doing flips. Not in a good way.

"N-No thanks." Lucy looked to the door that said, Principal Makarov Dreyar. "I know where it is." Lucy said kindly. Her mind was yelling Run! Run! Run! Lucy had to hold off for a minute.

"I insist. You will need someone to show you around." 'Levy' dragged Lucy to the office. She knocked on the door. Lucy felt like she was gonna be sick.

"Come in!" A voice yelled.

'Levy' carefully opened the door. "It's me Levy. I brought a new student? She says she's new."

"What's her name?" A tiny old man said. Lucy recognized the voice from the phone. 'Levy' blushed a little. "You don't know her name?"

"I didn't ask her for it." 'Levy'said feeling guilty. Lucy was still shaking. Levy just thought it was a fear all students have when they are new. But it was much deeper than that.

"What is your name child?" Makarov asked.

"L-Lucy." She managed to get out. His eyes widen.

"Levy wait outside. Do not ease drop or detention!" Makarov said serious.

"Yes sir!" 'Levy' held up a hand in a shape of an L and left.

"Lucy Heartfilia. A.K.A. the half celestial spirit. Celestial Being. E.L.H." Makarov connected his hands. "I did not think you would come."

"Do you not want me here?" She asked.

"What?"

"I can leave if you want me to!" Lucy got up.

"No! That's not what I meant." Lucy sighed in relief. "Now sit down." Lucy did as she was told. "Since you are being hunted for your magical powers, you will be undercover as the name as Marie Layla Starina. Magic is summoner of keys. Will that do?" He asked.

"Yes sir! Thank you so much! I hardly even leave the house anymore. I will follow every instruction you give me and make sure none of your students get hurt!" Lucy gave him a salute.

"No need to salute. And get on your way Marie." Makarov ordered.

"Yes sir." Lucy bowed. She stepped outside.

"OMG! OMG! 😲! You are a -" 'Levy' started. Lucy covered her mouth.

No human was in the hallway. "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Great now you know. Pretend like you don't til you forget. It is too dangerous for people to know." Lucy growled.

"Yes Ma'am." 'Levy' vowed.

"Too late. They might be after you now. Stay close to me at all times. We will pass it off as you are my best friend. I have no choice but to protect you." Lucy dragged her along. "Call me Marie now. I use summoner of keys. Don't say otherwise."

"Yes ma'am." Levy replied. Lucy glared at her. Levy was taught to say yes ma'am to superiors. "I-I mean Marie-Chan."