Sparing

Lucy's P.O.V.

"You guys want to what!?" I shouted shocked.

"We want to all spar with you. We need to know how strong you are so we can help with the hunters." Erza said smirking. "Or are you too afraid?"

Damnit! I would rather not fight friends. But if it's Erza on the other hand... "Don't even begin to think about holding back." I said smirk at her. Her eyes gleam with excitement. Cute. My stomach feels weird, but I ignore it.

"Wheels of heavenly: Dance Swords!" Erza sent at me. I removed my limiters. This is my way.

I transformed into my celestial form(top left corner on the cover). "Star ultimate bullet!"

Erza was out. "I'm next!" Natsu charged forward at me. I step to side and kicked him. He hit the wall.

"I know I am not strong enough!" Gray raised his hands up.

"I don't want to fight a friend." Levy said hands up.

"My turn~" Mirajane sang. I never saw her power before. Damn it was beautiful. I blushed a bit. "Like what ya see?"

"What can I say? I like a strong girl?" I smirked. She suddenly blushed as red as Erza's hair for some reason. I tackled her to the ground.

"Psychical strength as well. We got a good chance on this raid." Freed said with a small smile. He set the papers on the roof. I scope them.

"Don't show the plan out in the open." I went back to normal.