Telling Them Before It's Too Late

Lucy waited on the roof top. She waited for Levy to collect her new friends. It may have only been a week, but she received a note of death. If she isn't careful she could get hurt. She can't handle the hunters on her own. There were too many on her tail now.

"Marie-Chan! I brought everyone." Levy called. The everyone was Natsu, Gray, Erza, Mirajane, Cana, and Freed. "What did you want to talk about?"

Lucy started crying. Cana and Mirajane rushed to her side. "Don't cry! It can't be that bad? What is it?" Cana asked.

"I have to tell you something before you get hurt and not know why!" Lucy arms found there way to Natsu who hugged her. Her friends all around.

"Why would we get hurt Mar?" Gray asked. "What's going on?" I'mma kill whoever made her cry! He thought darkly.

"I have hunters after me. A group called Phantom Lord?" She said a little unsure.

"Why would they be after you? Did you get in a fight with some of the members?" Erza asked.

"No." Lucy wiped her tears and took deep breath. "It's because. It's because." Her words were stuck in her throat.

"It's because what?" Erza grew impatient.

"Erza!" They snapped.

"Sorry. Lucy carry on." Erza said sheepishly.

"I'm a half celestial!"

Their jaws dropped. "What?"

"No way."

"That can't be true."

"I knew your scent was off."

"A real celestial being."

"Your lying!"

"It's true Erza." They all looked at Levy. "I overheard her and Master talking about her cover name Marie Layla Starina. She has been close to me to protect me. Why is she even telling you is curious to me." Levy explained. They all looked at Lucy.

"I am Lucy Heartfilia. A.K.A. the half celestial spirit. Celestial Being. E.L.H." Lucy told them. "And Phantom Lord is after me. I beg for your help!"

"We will help." Natsu said.

"Y-You will?" Lucy asked.

"Of course."

"You are family."

"We will never leave a family member behind."

"I already planned a raid on them anyway." Freed finished catching their attention.