4-6

First Class After lunch was runes. Freed was the teacher. Lucy made extra effort to pay attention. She felt this need to be his friend. Cana sat down next to her. Cana seemed quite happy that she had a class with Lucy. Levy sat down behind her. Lucy took plenty of notes.

Next class was MG. A.K.A. Gym but with Magic. The teacher was Jura. Jura threw the ball with his magic and it broke the wall. "3 rules, no head shots, no destroying the building -"

"Why the hell are you pointing at us!?" Natsu and Gray yelled out.

"And finally no attacking people on the sidelines. Otherwise it is dodgeball, but with Magic to add extra umph to your throws." Jura said.

Minerva was on the opposing team. She grabbed the one with a red hat "Aim for the blond." She ordered. Lucy and Levy were on the same team. "I must get her back." She growled.

"Yes ma'am." The man said.

Lucy had come up with a plan. She discussed it with her team. "Grab as many as possible when he says go. Don't throw them. Use them to block and let them keep throwing, go ahead and catch some if you can. Then when we all have serval we aim for whoever is left."

It was working well. Lucy was automatically a target. But she was an excellent catcher, and a quick mover. She noticed the red head man was the one who aimed the most at her. She had to take him out and quickly. He got stuff thrown at him as soon as they all had serval. They won the first round.

Next round Minerva hit Levy square in the face. Levy was knocked out unconscious. Lucy went into pure rage. "YOU BITCH. BE PREPARED TO DIE!" Lucy roared.

Lucy ran across the line and punched him in the gut. Lucy was choking her. The whistle blew, but Lucy was paying attention. Minerva threw her off. She sent a large explosion towards her, Lucy dodge and summoned Taurus's axe.

Jura sperated those two. "Erza take Levy to the nurse. You two go to the principal's office now!" Jura ordered.

Makarov spoke with Minerva first. After she left, he spoke with Lucy. "Not even one day Marie."

"I couldn't help it. I have to protect Shortie." Lucy said crossing her arms.

"Every student here can handle themselves. Maybe you should just tell them." He said with a sigh.

"But they might tell the hunters and-"

"Child, you can't hide forever. If you live your life like this then you can not ever truly be happy." He said.

"I will tell them when I come to trust them. But I will tell them my way. You stay out of it." Lucy responded. "Can I go now?" She asked tiredly.

"I will make you clean the back of the library as punishment. You may be a celestial being, but you are my student." He said.

"Okay fine." Lucy cleaned up the books. She undusted the books and organized them all. She spent her last class that should have been Magic History, cleaning it up. Levy got permission to watch her clean the place up. Lucy looked at her weirdly. "Why are you here Levy-Chan?" She asked.

"I thought I help you a little bit. So you don't have to worry." Levy whispered. Lucy smiled her thanks.

After that they join class when it was almost over. Lucy tried to pay attention, but she felt sick. She raced over to the trash can and she threw up. "Marie-Chan!" Levy cried. Lucy covered her mouth quickly.

No... Not now! She thought nervously.