1-3 Classes

Levy led 'Marie' to the classroom she had first. Lucy hadn't received a schedule so does that mean 'Marie' got to choose her classes. Levy felt uncomfortable near her. Not only that, the only empty seat in her first class was next to her.

Levy sat down. Gildarts said it was going to be free period for everyone to get know Lucy. "I'm Marie Layla Starina. I am a Summoner of keys."

"What school did you go to?" A boy with pink hair asked.

"None. I was home schooled." Lucy said.

"Marie what's your hobbies? Are you gonna join a club?" A girl with white hair asked.

"I like to write. Mostly made up stuff. I would like to become an author. I am not into clubs." Lucy said her arms crossed.

"What's that weird scent you have?" The boy with pink hair asked. "Smells like... Stars?" Lucy tensed up. Levy stepped in.

"How would you know what stars smell like Natsu? That is impossible." Levy said quickly. "Marie-Chan here is nervous around people so maybe you all should back up or something?" Levy suggested.

Everyone sat at their desks. They saw clearly that she was shaking. "I think we should introduce ourselves. I am Erza Scarlet. The pink hair boy is Natsu."

"It's not pink! It's salmon!" Natsu whined.

"Uh... Okay?"

"I'm Mirajane. I am a Soul demon. Nice to meet you."

"Come sit with us later okay? We will be on the roof top." Natsu said.

Next class was potions. Lucy kept staring at Levy. Lucy smiled and tried to make her feel more comfortable, but it wasn't easy. Lucy was annoyed she had to look after Levy. But did without complaint.

Class 2 was potions. Elfman Strauss was the younger sibling of Mirajane but, he was a teacher. He was still a student but he teached morning potions. Marie sat next to her partner. His name was Freed or something. She gave him notes. How is possible that he is a teacher and a student? What she got back was: Leave me alone. Lucy refused to give up. This boy looked sad and hurt at the same time. What is your name? This time she got an answer. Freed. He excels at potions so he gets to teach the morning potions and regular classes in the afternoon. I teach runes in the afternoon and take classes in the morning. Lucy smiled.

"Nice to meet you Freed." She whispered. A tears rolled down his eyes for some reason.

3rd class of the day was balance class. Some played around with their magic. Lucy mediated. Levy watched her with great interest. Minerva, the school bully, walked up to her. "So your the new kid?"

"I politely ask you to back up while I balance each magic in a key out." Lucy says calmly.

"Your name is Marie right? I came to help you make friends with the right sort." Minerva offered her hand.

"Talk later. I need to do this so my magic power doesn't explode. Please back up." Lucy said more urgently.

10 minutes later there was some kind of fight going on. "Stop Stripping You Idiot!" This boy had silver hair.

"Not my fault! The habit was given to me!" A boy in only his underwear yelled. By this time Lucy had finished up. "Give me my damn clothes already."

"Marie-Chan that is Gray. The one in his underwear. The other is Lyon. Everyone thinks they are dating. I don't think so though." Levy said thoughtfully.

"Oh really? As long as you don't get hurt Shortie." Lucy said patting her head.

Some ice came flying towards them. Lucy scoped Levy up and kicked it to dust. "Be careful! You almost hurt her!"

"Sorry Levy. Just got annoyed at Lyon." Gray said apologetically.

"I forgive you. Um. Marie-Chan? Can you set me down?" Levy asked.

"Sure." A hand grabbed her shoulder causing her to drop Levy. "Sorry Shortie!"

"Why don't introduce you to real people?" Minerva said.

"No thanks. I think humans are scary. I made a promise to stay by Levy's side for a while. Just to make sure I don't have a full out panic or anxiety attack." Lucy explained.

"You will regret this..." She warned.