Lucy VS Sabers

Lucy arrived at school the next day pissed the fuck off. Her morning with Juvia had been a nice distraction, but it wasn't enough. E.N.D. had always tortured her like this. Making her owe him things as always. She hated it. Her was the one true enemy.

"Are you okay Marie-Chan?" Despite Phantom Lord being taken care of, Lucy still had hundreds of hunters after her. She was the strongest afterall. Levy was really worried about her friend. "You seemed upset after E.N.D."

"He does anger me to a certain point, but I have my friends around me. I will be fine." Lucy said with a shrug. She heard a loud crash.

Cana was surrounded by Minerva and her friends. "Leave me alone."

"You gotten braver since you hanged around Marie. Up in the clouds. Maybe I should do you a favor and bring you down a level." Minerva had this evil grin. Like she had won a prize.

"Leave her the fuck alone!" Lucy shouted.

"Marie... Why do I always have to run into you?" She groaned.

"What? Afraid of me?" Lucy sneered.

"Someone is moody aren't they?" A blond boy said.

"And I meet a cocky dude by the name of Sting Educliffe." Lucy lips made a firm line. All the sudden Sting was afraid. He didn't even know why he was afraid. It was like a little brother annoyed his sister passed the line.

Motivation has died.

Rest in peace movitation.