Lunch

Lucy had packed her own lunch. It was a simple sandwich and a cookie. Lucy went with Levy up to the roof. A sword was pointed to her throat. "Oh it's just you." The woman let out a sigh of relief.

"Why are you so tensed?" Lucy asked.

"Well you see Marie I am popular amongst the students. Along with the rest of us up here." Erza said calmly.

"So you are a bunch of spoiled brats? Mama always said the popular students are absolute brats." Lucy said confused.

"I am not a brat." Erza said sweatdropping. What the hell did her mom teach her? She wondered.

"That's what a brat would say." Lucy was smirking. She was just messing with Erza. Her mom said many popular students were assholes, but Lucy never judge someone before meeting them a little bit. "Any proof you aren't?" She asked.

Erza looked mad. Gray and Natsu started to shake in fear. "It's best you apologize! She can get scary when mad!" Natsu said hugging Gray.

Gray's cheeks were dusted in really really really light pink. You cod barely see it. "Y-Yeah. Erza is scary when mad. She's one of our top ten mages here." He said pushing Natsu off.

"What can she do?" She asked them. Levy clinged to Lucy. "What is it Shortie?" She asked ruffling her hair.

"I find it when Erza is mad to be scary. Please apologize." Levy said quietly.

Lucy sighed. "I am sorry." Erza calmed, and the others did too. "That you can't handle someone messing with you." Erza tackled Lucy to the ground. Lucy let Erza punch her stomach. Then she acted. "I summon Taurus Axe!" She not only summons spirits but their weapons. Mirajane thought in awe.

She shoved Erza off with the axe and sent her flying. "You are strong." Erza huffed. "I guess that means I can hit you with everything I got."

Lucy grabbed her sandwich and took a bite. "I will gladly fight you, but first we should make sure the food doesn't go to waste." Lucy almost summoned upon the traits of Taurus which meant his powers. Only celestial beings could do that.

"I didn't know you could summon weapons." Mirajane said thoughtfully eating a bowl of pasta.

"The celestial beings disappeared years ago. Those who use keys to summon them get their weapons. If try to summon the spirits themselves then you lose more magic. At least that's what it is for a zodiac key." Lucy said finishing her lunch.

"Do you have a storage key?" Levy asked. They were common, expensive, but common.

"Too much money. But I am 2000 jewels from getting one. I think I will join the constellations. They gets discount on keys. You have to be a strong summoner of keys to join." Lucy said fitting in last minute training before the fight.

"You already decided to be what you want when you grow up? Based off of a discount?" Gray said with a frown.

"Nope. I thought of it. They aren't very nice. I am joining the guild Fairy Tail that is attached to this school. The constellations is back up. If my dream dies, then I should at least have discounts to help with my broken heart." Lucy was waiting for Erza to hurry with her strawberry cake.

"Fight me!" Natsu said bouncing up and down.

Levy sat down to take notes. They were all used to it. She writes profiles for everyone to help them out with training. Natsu came charging forward. Lucy kicked him away. "Your strong Mar. But not enough to beat me." He smirked. "I am a dragon child."

"I know. Your sense of smell earlier gave that away." Lucy dodge an attack. Lucy kicked him again. "Why'd ya call me Mar?"

"It's a nickname for ya." Natsu set the ground in front of her on fire.

"I called upon Aquarius's Jar!" She held a jar and sent waves crashing over him and the fire. "Your fire has no chance against water."

"Alright. I give." Natsu said before heading in the get a second round of lunch. He had to get it before someone took it.

Lucy sat and watch the kids chat. But then she heard crying in the distance. Forgetting to bring Levy along she ran off. A brunette was crying. "What's wrong?" Lucy asked surprised she had been concerned for people that day.

"M-M-Minerva... S-She destroyed my cards. My cards were a gift from my mother before she died." The brunette tears spilled further.

This girl Minerva already causes trouble. She thought sourly. "I call upon the sky dragon's repair crystal." Lucy said aloud. A crystal landed in front of them. "Set the damaged cards next to it." The brunette looked unsure. "You do have them with you, do you?" Lucy asked. She was hoping she did. She wanted to help the poor girl.

The brunette set it next crystal. "I summon the sky dragon Gradine!" Lucy said as a dragon appeared. The dragon glowed and the cards were fixed. "Thanks friend." She said to the dragon before all the items went back.

"T-Thank you." The brunette said. "I am Cana Alberona."

"Marie Starina."

"Ah! The new girl who rejected Minerva." Cana said with a smile.

"No. I just meant maybe later, but now I am good with not being friends with her." The bell rang. Lucy sprinted away.