The First Week

Lucy and Minerva quickly grew to have a really huge hatred and rival. Lucy and Minerva was seen fighting in the morning. Lucy joined the dorm system. They had put her in a room with Levy, Erza, and Mirajane. She grew a quick liking to them. Lucy was still close to Levy. Maybe a little to close. She tried to not be so noticable like this, but she didn't understand humans fully. Erza face turned pink towards Lucy everytime. Mirajane squealed about red haired and chocolate eyed babies. Lucy saw Erza as a rival. Just a rival. She blamed her for the fluttering feelings.

Lucy and Natsu became good friends. Close to best friends. Lucy felt a feeling to trust him. Natsu easily told her stuff that he never told anyone. He may be loud, but he would never betray his friends or tell secrets. She noticed he looked at Gray a lot.

Her and Gray have grown quite close to. Close as siblings. Gray mention Lyon was shirtless a lot around Gray, but whenever Gray wasn't around Lyon had his shirt on. Lucy trusted Gray to level as Natsu and Levy. Gray and Lucy often often worked on balance. Gray often used Lucy as a human scarfice though. That turned out sooo well. 😰

Lucy kept trying to get Freed to talk outside his teaching. But Freed would get fed up and annoyed. When he did, Lucy would stop for the day. She knew how to respect people. Depending who they are.

Cana practically worship Lucy. But not in an obvious way. Cana tried to sneak her to brands of booze. Cana hanged out with her on the roof. Cana kept staring at Mirajane.