The Meeting

Gajeel knew a celestial being were hunted creatures. Not much was left. Usually hunters get jewels for their kills, but for Celestial beings their whole lives and magic changes. They get fame, but they die a painful death a few years later. Plus celestial beings aren't gods like people proclaimed they were. Gajeel came to a realization that they might just be ordinary people when Natsu sent that message. Fear. The 1 thing he hated. He suddenly saw his career choice as a mistake. He was told it was service to them all. He had been lied to!

Gajeel decided. He would like to meet this girl first. Natsu couldn't exactly do that cause she was supposed to be in hiding. So he sent a picture of the girl. She looked like a regular being. Gajeel had to get just a little extra help. Someone who doesn't raise supsions when going outside... Ah! Of course Juvia! Juvia is an undercover girl. She hates being a hunter.

"Juvi." He said once on the roof top.

"Black steel." Juvia said nonchalantly.

"I told you to call me Gajeel. Anyway I need your help shutting this place down." He said catching her attention. "Get the info and shut this place down. People are doing a raid at the hunter's guild."

"On it." Juvia said leaving the roof top.

Rain followed her. She already had her information. She just had to turn it in. Juvia was walking in the park. People complained about the rain. Except one girl with golden hair and chocolate brown eyes. She was dancing around in the puddles. No umbrella. Her school uniform had a white tee. Juvia ran over to her and tossed on a hoodie she kept for emergencies. The girl looked at Juvia.

"Thank you. I love playing in rain. I forgot I was wearing poor quality clothes." She fully filled into her hoodie. "My name is Lucy."

"I am Juvia. Rain has always followed Juvia where I go. I haven't seen the sun in years." Juvia said quietly.

"That's good but not good." Juvia looked at the girl confused. "Rain has always helped me relax. And the part of haven't seeing the sun is sad. I would like to hangout with you more. Maybe the rain is after your emotions." Lucy hugged the girl.

Juvia for the first time in years, smiled. She finally found the sun. "I would like that. Juvia has to go now. She has to finish a job she took."

"So do I. See you around." Lucy started to go when Juvia grabbed her arm.

"Will Juvia meet Lucy at the Cafe in town tomorrow morning?" Juvia asked blushing slightly.

"Of course. I will be glad to!" Lucy had to then run.

"Why the hell are you late Mar!" Natsu hissed. "We are doing this for you!"

"Sorry! Some nice girl wanted to talk to me." Lucy snapped.

"Laxus has hacked into the security system. Erza and Mirajane are battling the Master. Natsu, Gray, Lucy, and Cana take out the S-Class people. Levy and me will take out the supplies and others. But hurry. Jellal can't keep the other mages distracted for long!" Freed said through the ear piece.

"About time you showed up Lucy." Lucy whipped around. Lucy recronized it. She knew him.

"E.N.D." She growled.

He snapped his fingers. "It's over. You owe me one E.L.H." He smirked and disappeared.

"Damn!" Lucy shouted.