Chapter 6: Thalia is Still Impatient. AM NOT PERCY.

Percy's POV:

I woke up to Thalia and Annabeth attempting to shove me off the bed.

"Come on, get up," Annabeth said

"Breakfast in 5, and after that, we have our spar with Artemis," Thalia added.

"Ok, ok," I said, rolling off the bed, not realizing they had me on the edge of the bed. "Ouch"

"Well, he's up now, Annie," Thalia said.

"Come on, get dressed, Percy," Annabeth semi-whined, "we're hungry."

"Ok," I said, moving to go get dressed quickly.

"CHILDREN BREAKFAST" mom yelled.

Annabeth and Thalia immediately left as I was stuck putting my pants on.

I rushed out immediately after finishing getting dressed.

"Did you three have fun last night?" mom asked.

Thalia and Annabeth blushed, and I was confused.

"I'm just messing with you all. Now come eat so we can have our spar, and I can get you three to camp," she said

"We're heading back today," Annabeth asked.

"You heard your mother last night," Mom replied as Thalia and myself started digging in.

Annabeth resigned herself and started eating as well.

"I know it's earlier than I planned, but I hope you all don't mind," mom added. We originally planned to head back tomorrow after everyone else usually arrives.

"I guess it's good," Thalia said, "I mean, we get to see if Clarisse changed sooner."

"Ah yes," Mom said, "the daughter of Ares is very pissed at the oracle's father."

It did take a while to finish eating, though. We did want to spend time with mom, after all.

"You kids ready," mom asked.

Thalia pulled out her shield and spear, while Annabeth pulled out her two knives. I expected her to use a dagger and knife, but oh well. I ended up pulling out Riptide and Blackbeard's cutlass.

"Choosing your best weapons, I see," Mom said and immediately went after Annabeth.

Thalia and I were a little upset we weren't attacked first but quickly joined Annabeth and started our attack.

I don't know if it's just me, but I feel this spar is more challenging than any previous one with mom. It's even harder to keep track of her.

Mom, though, knew she was at a disadvantage as it was three against one. So she sent a kick at Thalia, who blocked it with her shield, but it sent her sliding back on her butt.

Of course, Thalia started sending lightning strikes at mom, which were dodged, and she backed off from Annabeth and me.

"Thalia, stop. You'll just tire yourself," Annabeth yelled.

Thalia reluctantly did so and rejoined us.

"Impressive, Thalia," mom taunted, "you listened to your strategists."

Thalia was a little pissed at that but surprisingly didn't start throwing lightning again. However, she did charge with her shield raised and spear at the ready.

Annabeth and I reluctantly followed Thalia as we would have to stick together to win.

This time, however, Thalia was swatted away by mom.