Part Fourteen

Having Dream around to feed from whenever George wanted was a luxury he didn't know he needed. Before Dream was his personal blood bag, George had to schedule his meals. He had to perform for the public, appearing to be a normal person, and then lure a victim away to snatch, eat, erase. It was a chore every time George was hungry. But with Dream in the same house, only a couple doors down, and always willing to give up his blood, George was thriving.

"Do we have to do this now? I was going to feed Patches," Dream complained as George latched on to his neck.

George lifted his mouth off of Dream to whisper, "don't you want to feed me first? You like when I feed on you."

Dream rolled his eyes, but no matter how annoyed he wanted to be with George, he knew he was right. Dream did like it. He also liked when George was cocky. He got shy whenever things got spicy, but until then, he was a menace. Dream loved it.

Dream wrapped his arms around George, pulling him flush to his body as George fed in his lap. Dream got fuzzy-headed and smiley as he said, "I don't want to pick favorites but you are a pretty good pet, George. I'll feed you first."

"Pet?" George exclaimed as he pulled away. He glared at Dream, blood at the corner of his mouth and hands on Dream's shoulders. "I'm not your pet."

"Sure, you are." Dream booped George's nose, intentionally patronizing him. "Isn't that what you call someone that's so obedient in the bedroom? You're my little pet."

"You're a pervert, Dream."

Dream laughed, loud and boisterous. The sound made George smile. He couldn't help it. Dream's laugh always lightened his mood and made him smile. It was the most contagious sound that he'd ever heard.

"I think you actually like me being a pervert, George," Dream teased, letting his hands run down George's waist and slip passed the waistband of his shorts.

George flinched when he felt Dream's finger graze his bare ass. His cheeks burned as he reached to stop him. "No! I don't like when you're a pervert. I'm only here as a favor."

Dream held firm to George's ass as he tried to pry his fingers away. Dream was stronger though. He wasn't going to budge. He held George's stare with challenge in his green eyes as he George struggled.

"You're only here as a favor?" Dream asked, cocking an eyebrow at his prey.

"Y-Yes! It's part of the deal. You let me feed on you and I let you do things to me," George explained.

George yelped when Dream lifted him off his lap with his hands still gripping his ass. George had his knees on either side of Dream's thighs and reached for his shoulders for support. Dream stared up at him, the most devious smile painted across his manly features. He pulled his hands from the waistband of George's pants just to bring them to his thighs and pull him impossibly closer, until his chin rested on George's stomach. George's fingers fidgeted nervously on Dream's thick, broad shoulders.

"You fed," Dream said, his voice low in his chest like cat's purr. "Now it's my turn."

"Dr-Dream—" George nervously stammered before he was cut off by his own gasp.

Dream lifted the hem of George's shirt and spread his fingers across the flat landscape of George's pale skin. He admired the boy in front of him, loving his softness and his smell. He was already swelling in his pants at the thought of getting to take control of this lithe body. He wasted no time in placing a gentle kiss just above George's naval and then another next to it and below, peppering his skin in tender pecks.

George squirmed and whined, his fingers gripping Dream's shoulders even harder. He didn't like being treated like this by Dream. Well, that wasn't true. It wasn't that he didn't like it. He just didn't like the way it made him feel. His face was so hot and his heart was racing and all he could think about was the fact that the hand that was holding up his shirt was the hand Dream had used to jerk him off once. He wanted that again. His body craved it.