barton residence

tw st@bbing 

y/n pov

i wake up feeling very out of it, however i still manage to remember my training and lay completely still listening to anything i could hear. 

"why is there a woman passed out on our couch clint!" a woman's voice says with a harsher tone than when barton spoke. 

"honey, she's like nat , a wid-" clint tried to explain. 

"you brought a black widow assassin into our home AGAIN. clint i love you but we have kids now you cant go brining in random assassins into our home anymore" the woman says again. 

 i jumped up from my spot on a couch to realise that i had no shoes on, my weapons were missing and i felt very very woozy. pushing the feeling aside i walked towards the voices hoping to find a way out of here and back to my apartment. after all i was trying to start a normal life.

i stalk around the house my footsteps barely herd. children's drawings hung on the walls Legos on the floor by the couch. which i almost stepped on. turning another corner i find myself in the kitchen/dining room area. the woman i instantly recognised as laura, clint's wife and former shield agent looked over at me a shocked but oddly caring look on her face. we stared for a second. but i quickly i turn to barton. 

"куда ты взял меня бартон" (where have you taken me barton) i strolled over to him pushing him against the wall my forearm on his throat. usually i would threaten him with a knife to the throat or something but unfortunately these people are smart. he doesn't struggle simply putting his hands up by his head in a surrender. 

"некоторые из них безопасны. теперь это будет звучать очень неправильно, но просто послушайте меня. мы спасли вас от управления красными комнатами. и от Дрейкова, мы собираемся помочь вам начать нормальную жизнь вдали от этого, понимаете ли вы" (some where safe . now this is going to sound very wrong however just listen to me. we have rescued you from the red rooms control. and from dreykov, we are going to help you start a normal life away from that, do you understand) he informed in russian. that was complete bullshit. i already escaped. didn't i. 

i took a step away from barton trying to remember if i actually escaped his control. no way dreykov could have just let me leave a mission and start a new life. this has to be apart of something. or is this all fake. what is happening. i furrow my eyebrows trying to remember the day i escaped. i remember the day i bought my apartment yes. i remember the shitty hotel before that but what else. i was so confused. 

"we're here to help" laura added coming from her side of the kitchen counter. i didn't know if she knew what we had just said in russian but i have a feeling she has an idea. clint looked at me still backed up against the wall. he looked almost...worried. 

there was only one way to know if i was truly free or it was some sick joke. i walked over into the kitchen the barton's watching me like a hawk. tw i grabbed one of the knives that was in the knife block and stabbed it into my thigh. laura gasps walking closer to me and taking the knife out of my hand. wincing a i pushed a finger into my leg i felt the tracking chip however when i pulled it out it was fried and not beeping. tw over  that's a bit reassuring, i guess. i chuck the chip into the sink leaning over it with my head down.

all this time. i cant believe it. how did i not even know there was a fucking chip in my leg what else has he done to me i start to feel disgusting and dirty. "u-um do you have a shower i could use" i asked taking in a shallow breath looking up and turning to face the couple. 

laura nodded and putting a hand on my lower back she led me upstairs. what happened next was a blur, as i kept thinking off these last months how much of it did dreykov have control over. was i really as free as i thought. im pulled out of my thoughts when laura asked if it hurt. that's when i realised i was sat in the bathtub as she was sat behind softly brushing my hair. i shook my head lightly and whispered "no its okay"  she continued to brush my hair softly braiding it once she was finished. i thanked her and she left to grab some clothes to lend me. while she was gone i found a first aid kit and stitched my leg up as it was still bleeding. 

clints pov

"you got lucky hawkeye" laura told me as we stood in the kitchen waiting for y/n to come back down. "you get the good ones" she adds. referring to y/n and nat. i nodded kissing my wife's forehead. "what happens now?" 

"i don't know, fury wants to set up a meeting with her tomorrow morning, then we go from there" 

"do you think nat knows her" laura asked. it was a good question.

"nat said there was different bases but its possible" i said. my wife nodded

"well ill start on dinner"

y/n pov

i got changed and walked out back the way laura showed me. just when i got to the bottom of the stairs a certain family photo caught my eye. turning back to look at it the familiar red head is who caught my eye. 

natalia. 

a/n

dont like this chapter as much but we got there. 

how was your guyses day