i dont do fancy

reading this chapter i realise its boring to read so i apologise for my shit writing recently.

y/n pov
it was around the afternoon and everyone was watching a movie even natalia. she was curled up in an arm chair a throw blanket over her knees a cross between zoned out and paying attention to the movie.

she wore her famous grey hoodie, zipped up with her her hands hidden in the sleeves. Natalia had the hood covering her face pieces of red hair peaking out the front.

steve rogers was full on man spreading on the couch next to her. clint barton sat on the floor messing around with his trick arrows.

stark and dr banner were on another couch laptop between them definitely multitasking.

i don't see the god anywhere so i assume he is off world still.

sam wilson was cooking dinner in the kitchen, which was just behind the main area where the couches were. because of tony's open floor plan you could clearly see the massive tv from the kitchen.

the sokovian was sat beside me in a dark blue hoodie that was massive on her. however i quickly put the pieces together that is was originally her brothers.

the fact it was a man's cut and that the name on the back read P. MAXIMOFF.

i felt bad for the girl losing so many of her family members. then again not many of the avengers had living families. instead they made do with their chosen family.

the movie continues and sam brings around plates of food for everyone. it was a simple dinner mash potato's chicken tenders and some cooked veggies.

soon everyone was eating while finishing of a movie i still didn't know the name off.

the elevator doors opened and all the avengers turned their heads obviously not expecting someone.

"hey guys" it was the spider boy. he smiled at us going to walk to where the rooms were. i assumed he had one aswell.

"hey kid, there's a plate of leftovers. come join us" stark said. the kid nodded moving to the kitchen to grab said plate.

"oooo sam did you cook" he asks after taking a bite. the falcon nods so peter continues "that's why it tastes so good" we all laugh at his enthusiasm as he walks into the main area.

"привет мама паук" he greeted in a whisper.

"вечерний паучок" (evening little spider) she answered ruffling his hair with the first smile ive seen her have all day.

he sits down next to stark as they start to have a conversation about how it was with ned. and if they finished their lego.

soon the movie finished and everyone was going back to their rooms for some time alone. i figured i was just going to stay on the couch tonight as it was better then the floor.

"oh and y/l/n your rooms ready" tony said. i thanked him and went to natasha's room to grab my things.

she was in the bathroom. i knew this as i could hear the toilet flushing. i headed straight to the corner of the room where my stuff was placed and gathered the couple of things that was beside my bag.

"there's a folder on your desk" nat says wiping her mouth and coming out. "fury said to tell you i don't know what's in it" she continued, walking to her own desk presumably to do some paperwork.

"thanks" i mumbled walking out of the room. paperwork already i like just fucking got here. i found my room it was beside wandas and across from natalias.

my room was basic, tony said i could decorate it however i wanted. a bed in the middle of the room which i was going to most likely push to the corner. a simple bedside table and a set of drawers.

there was 2 doors, one on the left side of the room leading to a walk in wardrobe and the other to a bathroom.

one thing i did notice about this bathroom however was that there was a door on the opposite wall. that must lead into wanda's room.

i wasn't bothered that i shared a bathroom, i was used to sharing all living spaces with 20 other girls so this is much calmer.

i put my bag on top of the drawers hanging up the few clothes i had.

3rd person pov

y/n sat on her bed bored not knowing what to do. she couldn't keep natasha off her mind and she had no idea why. suddenly there was a knock on her bathroom door.

"yes wanda" she calls out. the witch slides the door open walking into the room.

"stark says there is a party tonight, to welcome you to the avengers" she explains in a thick accent.

"are you going" the russian asked her knowing these partys went well into the morning and then it would be officially the twins birthday. she nods slowly.

"stark said its mandatory, ill be there until 11.30 then im going to walk to the graveyard" she fiddles with her fingers.

"okay, call me if you need me to pick you up after" y/n smiled softly. she nods leaving before coming back a second later as if she forgot something.

"i assume you don't have anything to wear. i have a couple things i think would suit you but if not you could ask natasha for something of hers. plus she has a couple suits" she explains not really maintaining eye contact with y/n. she was looking at her shoes around the room only making eye contact with her for a second.

"i hate fancy things"

wandas pov

i cant help but smile as y/n walked out of our bathroom in one of my dresses. it was a short red dress elegant but simple. however since y/n was taller then me it was much shorter on her.

"yeah no" she laughs smiling.

"well i have one other dress that would fit, it's longer" i tell her pulling out an elegant black dress

she puts it on and i don't know how she always manages it zip the back up by herself but she comes out and the dress fits perfectly.

"that's the one" i smile.

"thanks wanda" she looks at it in the mirror. "what are you gonna wear" i ask her.

"the red one that was to short"