alcohol problems

y/n pov
i walk out of the elevator with wanda as soon as we get to the centre of the party she spots clint and said she's going to go talk to him. i nodded letting her unravel her arm from where she had wrapped it around mine.

"hey you were a bartender right" i hear tony already tipsy ask from behind me.

"yes" i say not knowing where this is going.

"wonderful can you do drinks with romanoff the bartenders canceled" he smiles. i guess it's better than sitting by my self drinking. then again as lonely as that is it does sound tempting.

i walk up to the bar trying to lift the door gate thing. "what is this thing made off vibranium"  i mumbled trying to lift the door. then i realised it was latched closed. i look around to see if anyone saw my struggle.

just to my luck i see cap staring at me with an amused expression while he drinks his beverage.

embarrassed i lift the thing walking in. "so you were roped in aswell" i hear the fossil start a conversation.

"mhm, so much for a welcoming party" i chuckled. it honestly didn't bother me as i didn't even want to come.

steve laughs finishing his drink. "go mingle fossil" i smile as he was looking around at sam and others in conversations.

"don't want a repeat of that story aye" i hear sam say. i spin around rolling my eyes.

"hopefully not wilson, what do you drink" i ask grabbing a cup.

"surprise me" he said crossing his arms. "what do you think, miss bartender"

"hmm i'd say (a drink because i'm not creative)" i say reaching around the place to make a drink.

(imagine that one scene in uncharted. that's all i could think of)

"well done y/l/n" he said proud accepting his drink.

i converse with a few people until natalia finally comes up to me. she had been avoiding me staying at the other side of the bar all night.

"pass me the vodka" she said pointing to the strong bottle i was standing infront of.

i grab the bottle not even giving her a second glance. i can feel her rolling her eyes as she walks away. out of the corner of my eye i see her downing shots of the vodka.

she trying to get drunk on the job or something. after her 12th straight shot i decide to take the bottle off her before she gets shitfaced. now we're russian she can handle her vodka but i can't explain why i felt like i had to take care of her. i don't even fucking like her.

"slow down there romanoff" i grab the bottle from where she was trying to pour another.

"im fa-fine y/n give it backt" she said a bit drunk. "y/n give me the alcohol" she said sterner.

"something other than straight vodka" i tell her putting it back where it was earlier and serving another of tony's guests.

"lady widow, are you up to try some alcohol from asgard, i herd you can handle your alcohol" thor offers nat holding out a cap full of the liquid.

"to drinking your problems away" she raises the cap to thor who takes a swig of the bottle at the same time.

it's as if the effects work instantly she smiles a drunk smile walking out of the bar.

great now i gotta serve everyone. "how is she already drunk it's only been an hour" wanda said coming up to me for a drink of water. basic i know.

"12 shots of vodka and asgardian liquor does that to a woman" i said glancing at the red head from my peripheral.

"that can't be good for her" wanda frowns.

"she's a grown woman she can do what she wants" i roll my eyes as the red head pulled some random brown haired shield agent onto the dance floor. her and the other woman both quite drunk.

"she's drinking so she forgets whatever issues she has going on right now" i explain to wanda familiar with this behaviour.

"somethings really going on with her. i'm worried" wanda bites her lip eyebrows pulled together.

"she will be fine. she always is" i said. us both watching the red head. when a certain bird brain comes over.

"barton what a pleasure" i smile fixing him up a drink.

"hey how you settling in" he asked taking a sip and nodding at how good the drink was.

"fine, tired but okay".

slowly more and more guests start to leave and soon it's some stray shield agents and the avengers.

i was allowed to go off bartending now as the avengers can just grab their own. and i was glad to do that now with the lack of people.

everyone sat around a table drinks in hand conversing with eachother.

"Truth OR Dare time" tony suddenly announces. arms spread wide in the classic stark pose.

a series of groans are hers but everyone complies sitting in a circle on the couches and floor.

"banner, truth or dare" he starts. pointing to the scientist.

"truth" he smirks thinking it was the safer option.

"has the big guy ever come out in bed" stark wiggles his eyebrows. a couple ooo's are herd as all eyes were in bruce.

"yea-" he was cut of by tony screaming to tell him the story.

"that wasn't the question stark"  rogers defends taking another sip of his beer. tony rolls his eyes as bruce chooses the next person.

this goes on for ages. everyone was never prepared for tonys. they were all wild. wanda's we're usually nice little things. innocent and not embarrassing. everyone was blushing at at least one point in the game.

a couple times nat was called on but each time she always played wrong as she was completely drunk at this point.

"romanoff, i dare you to sit on y/l/ns lap for the rest of the game"