the mission

a couple days later

"thanks wanda for the other night" nat said casually drinking her tea it was around 9pm. the girls were the last ones in the loungeroom. im actually surprised nat stayed here so long and with me here.

"that wasn't me nat, i went to the graveyard" wanda said quietly.

"what?" she asked genuinely puzzled

"maria gave you to y/n" she explained and nat snapped her head towards me. i looked up from my book keeping her eyes locked with mine. she scoffs looking away. but i hear her mumble a 'thanks anyway'. atleast she still doesnt have a staring problem.

"ah girls im glad your up" fury said coming in from the elevator. "romanoff, y/l/n. youve got a mission" he passed out the two files to nat and i and motioned for us to follow him to the briefing room.

i shot wanda a look and the sokovian smiled rolling her eyes. but waving off as she was going to bed.

"it's 2weeks to a month stake out in budapest, you two are to have zero contact to anyone but me during those weeks. that being said i do not recommend contact there will be a debrief half way through for you to tell us mission progress. other than that your on your own" fury said.

"your appartement will be right outside the suspected warehouse. it's filled with anything you will need for this trip. supply's will be dropped off at that half way point so make it last. leaving the apartment should be limited and if so you both will be going together. you need to trust one another-" fury goes on giving us lectures.

natasha being natasha asked all the usual questions, getting to know everything about the mission and what we have to do. i just listened annoyed about having to stay with her.

"is that clear y/l/n" i hear fury snap me from my thoughts.

"yes sir" i said having no idea what he wanted.

"good you leave tomorrow i suggest you get some rest" with that nat and i were dismissed and we went straight to our rooms grasping at the last few hours of freedom.

at least being forced to stay with eachother i might be able to figure out what's up with her. cause somethings bothering her.

i walked into my room throwing some things into my duffle bag it left practically nothing in the room. i went into the bathroom to find wanda taking a shower. i couldn't see anything obviously as the shower blocked it.

in these past few days we had become quite accustomed to walking into the bathroom and finding the other in there. it was awkward at first however now who cares.

"wandaaaaa" i groaned grabbing my stuff out to chuck in my bag and to brush my teeth.

" y/nnnnnn" she drags out aswell. "what's the mission about" she turned the shower off coming out with a towel wrapped around herself walking into her room to get changed.

"WEEKS stuck with natasha in a non contact stakeout" i groaned beginning to brush my teeth. wanda walked in in long red plaid pyjama pants and pietros jumper.

"you guys are gonna get up to some fun" wanda smirked brushing her teeth. i whacked her arm. her and maria recently i swear to god.

"can you stop with that. this isn't one of your enemies to lovers books wanda" i rolled my eyes. she knew i was joking as she laughed.

i hit her again going into my room. "goooodnight wands" i yell out in a sing song as she was still in the bathroom.

"good night dumbass"

----------------

a/n
how tf do you get out of a writing slump. like ffs it's been weeks.

also literally wrote an entire smut chapter last night at like 2-4 am so yeah. it's not getting posted tho lmfao