title of (y)our sex tape

a/n THIS IS SO BAD OML EXCUSE IT PLEASE AND THANK YOU
2122 words

3rd person pov
"OH COME ON YOUR NO BETTER" y/n laughs out angrily "we both know what you have done, what you did to get on a lunch box." the girls were in the middle of one of their many fights since staying together.

"you are a mean person y/l/n" nat spits pointing at y/n. "you don't know anything"

"maybe not but i know enough. nat we are both bad people"

"YOU PUNCHED AN INNOCENT MANS JAW Y/N, do you want to break our cover " nat took a step closer to the widow." AND i am not a bad person" she said quieter. both girls didn't even see the point in arguing anymore they didn't know what they were saying but they know they will not give the other person the satisfaction of winning whatever this was

"oh come on he was about to take you, plus you were drunk. we're supposed to keep eachother safe. besides you are not meant to be drunk during a misson" y/n and natasha both knew that if one of them broke their cover they would both be punished so neither argument was good right now. "i will not stand here and let you belittle me when we ha-"

she was cut off by nat slamming y/n into their bedroom wall a hand around her throat trapping the widow in. y/n winded by the force and shock struggles to breathe as nat cuts off her oxygen. "i dont need you to protect me y/n" she growls dangerously low the pressure on y/ns neck increasing.

nat steps closer her body almost flush with y/ns as warmth radiates off the both of them. in one fast movement y/n swipes nats hand from her neck pinning the readhead to the wall. "maybe not but if your going to keep doing this to yourself some one is going to have to do something"

"shut it y/n y-you dont know any-thing" nat croaks and y/n lessens the pressure. nat knees y/n brushing past her and the two fall into a small brawl.

y/n grabs nat by the neck of her shirt pushing her up to the wall. bodies flush together as shes held up just above the ground. "you seriously dont know whats good for you"

"not being around you is good for me" nat rolled her eyes attempting to get out of y/ns hold but she was to strong. "i'm so glad this missions always over" she attempted to push out of the hold but it just resulted in them tumbling to the ground closer together.

y/n had nat pinned to the ground as the other widow squirmed beneath her to weak to do anything more. " let. me. go." she grumbled struggling. y/n leaned down to nats ear her lips ghosting it. for once the redhead with a staring problem was at a loss for words.

"to bad, i like the view" her hot breath causes a shiver to go down nats spine as goosebumps appear on her neck. nat stayed silent staring up at y/n with a blank expression.

y/n smirked as she sat back up thinking she won. she did the action slowly and watched as nats gaze flickered over her body. "you always did have a staring problem natalia" y/n husked reaching a hand out to place a stray piece of red hair behind her ear. for once nat didn't pull her face away instead she leant into the touch.

they stared into eachothers eyes looking for something. y/ns hand went from the side of nats face to cupping her chin, her thumb brushing over the redheads bottom lip. y/n locked eyes with natalia finding something different in her dark pupils. until something clicked.

nat sits up leaning back on her arms level with y/n as she takes her bottom lip between her teeth and looks at y/n in a way she hadn't before. she knew what she wanted.

.
"nat-"  "shut up"  the redhead leans forwards cupping y/ns face and smashing their lips together. instantly y/n melted into the kiss and deepening it by grabbing nats neck bringing her in closer.