Chapter 1: Single and Trouble

Single, that is what Taehyung was. He can do whatever he wants he can without a boyfriend or girlfriend stopping him. Like, right now, he was in the club dancing all along with his friend. He was a bit tipsy but he was fine.

He loves the loud music ringing through his brain and dancing wildly. Yet, Taehyung suddenly feels he needs to use the restroom. He left the dance floor and go to the restroom. Before he can go inside, the guy bumped his shoulder enough to annoy him while the guy passed by him.

"Hey you, motherfucker, use your stupid eyes." Taehyung growled drunkenly.

However, the guy just glances at him and leaves him alone. Taehyung tsked, that guy for some reason was stupidly handsome. But what caught his attention was something the handsome guy's holding. It looks like a gun.

"Bastard, I hope you die!" Taehyung snarled not liking the guy's attitude.

Taehyung just shook his head and went inside the restroom.

He saw a man sitting on the cold tile of the restroom while leaning on the brick wall. Taehyung thought the man was just drunk that's why he went to the cubicle totally not noticing the blood coming out of the man's waist.

"What a wimp man" That was what Taehyung said when he still saw the man laying on the cold tiles.

He washed his hands and looked through the mirror. He narrowed his eyes seeing something red beside the man's waist. He looked back at the man but he shrugged off his thoughts.

It's not a blood, Taehyung

He was trying to convince himself that his mind was just being drunk and playful at the same time.

-----

"Where the heck did you go, Kim Taehyung?!"

That was what welcomed the drunk Taehyung when he arrived at his house. It was surely his father's voice this time. He was used to being scolded every time he come back to their house so late.

"Uh, I went to the club to study, I guess?" Taehyung dumbly replied while innocently looking at his father.

"Club again! How many times do I have to tell you that you should act right?! You are the heir of our company, you should know that!" Taeui growled. He was Taehyung's father.

"I'm not the hair of our company, dad, I'm human." Taehyung retorted rolling his eyes.

"Geez, I don't understand how you become my son." Taeui grumbled glaring at him.

"It's okay, dad, I don't understand as well how you become my dad." Taehyung smiled enough to piss off his father.

"Since you are being like this, I will set you to arrange marriage with my friend to help you fix your attitude. You will understand everything once you get married. You are being spoiled." Taeui stated.

"Buried? Dad, how will I be able to understand everything once I die? I don't want to get buried." Taehyung whines like a child.

"For god's sake, Taehyung, it's married not buried, are you deaf?!" Taeui gritted his teeth.

"No" Taehyung grinned innocently.

"Make sure to be prepared tomorrow, you will be having a date with my friend's daughter and with her parents." Taeui muttered pushing his hair to the back.

"I am busy, dad, I can't attend that." Taehyung makes an excuse.

"Then do something, I want to see you before they come. If you are late, expect to get your punishment." Taeui warned him.

"I'm not a kid to get punishment, dad. Why don't you on a date with them since it was your idea?" Taehyung snickered.

"Why don't you obey me first, huh?! You keep on doing whatever you want. Do you want to get old without a lover?" Taeui retorted.

"Dad, if you want a grandson, I can give you as many as you want." Taehyung teased, smirking.

"Just go to your room before I ended up grounding you and your allowance as well. We'll talk when you are sober." Taeui sighed in defeat knowing he won't win an argument with his son.

"Finally, you said that, dad. You're the best dad ever, I love you, dad." Taehyung giggled and immediately ran upstairs to go upstairs.

"Are you sure we didn't exchange him with someone's child?" Taeui asked his wife who was simply sitting on the couch while listening to them.

"I'm pretty sure we didn't, believe it or not, he's your son. He's just weird for some reason." Rynah chuckled while sewing a jacket.

Taeui smacked his forehead thinking why Taehyung was his son.

-----

"You did a good job, JK, you finished your mission so easily." Namjoon smirked and throw him the bag full of money inside.

Kim Namjoon was an informant and also a negotiator. He gave the information to Jungkook and will negotiate with his client who wanted someone to die.

Well, Jungkook got a task to kill Jong Ryu, a businessman. He did his mission successfully since Ryu was in the club.

"Is there any next target?" Jungkook asked checking the pile of money.

"Yes, the target's name was Kim Wangsu, 27 years old. The client told me that you should kidnap this person, don't kill him." Namjoon told him.

"I'm a hitman, not a kidnapper." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I know, but we got paid twice for this. Besides, this one was easy, you don't need to kill just take the person and everything was done." Namjoon stated.

"Fine, but you should give me 75% of the payment." Jungkook snickered.

"60%" Namjoon was trying to make a deal.

"I won't be going to accept this one if it's not 75%." Jungkook retorted.

"65% come on, don't be greedy. I'll give you a vacation after this task." Namjoon sighed.

"Good, that's what I want to hear." Jungkook chuckled carrying the bag and turned around to leave.

"Asshole, where are you going?" Namjoon inquired when Jungkook was going away.

"Fun!" Jungkook simply replied walking out of the house.

Namjoon simply shook his head knowing that Jungkook will surely be going to the alley to feed a stray cat.