Chapter 7: I just want to tease you

Jungkook came back to the house after buying an ointment for the pretty boy. But he left too after that, Taehyung felt lonely and he don't know what he should do. He's been waiting for Jungkook to come back now so he could tease him.

Well, he was wearing a "maid" outfit, not the simple one but more likely for a sexy design. And to his surprise, it fit him. He "accidentally" found it while cleaning the house. He can't help but laugh thinking about how he should tease Jungkook.

He was currently sitting on the couch, laughing silently. He got a plain black choker on his neck and the maid hat. He also wore the high-knee white socks he saw as well. The maid outfit was above his knees and his back was revealing. It was too sexy for a simple maid so he wants to have fun with it.

It's not new for him to wear a feminine outfit, he did that a lot when he's bored but he's the only one who knew that. He took a picture of himself but never posted about it. That was his kill time.

He heard a motorcycle engine, he stood up in front of the door knowing it was Jungkook. A smirk plastered on his lips waiting for the door to open.

When the door was opened, his smirk went off his face seeing three people behind Jungkook. Jungkook was giving him a confused look while the others were surprised.

"Oh, I don't know your boyfriend was here." That was what the smallest among the three said, obviously, Jimin.

Heat rushed to Taehyung's cheeks due to embarrassment and immediately ran back to Jungkook's room.

"He's....... sexy." The dumpling cheek boy, Yoongi uttered.

"So cute" The tallest with a wide shoulder giggled, Jin.

"I'll just talk to him." Jungkook shooked his head.

He went inside his room and to his surprise once again, he found Taehyung removing the black lingerie while sitting on the bed.

"What the fuck!" Taehyung growled covering his almost naked body, the black lingerie covering his sensitive body parts.

"Can you explain what are you doing?" Jungkook asked crossing his arms.

Taehyung bit his bottom lip, looking down on his lap with a hint of shyness on his face.

"I-I was about to tease you, I didn't expect that you will bring someone with you, that's it!" Taehyung retorted.

"You want to tease me with that outfit? How bold of you." Jungkook snickered.

"It's not like that! Argh! You won't understand me anyway!" Taehyung grumbled frustratedly.

"I can't believe you are straight." Jungkook smirked.

"Mind your own business, leave me alone! Stop teasing me!" Taehyung yelled throwing him with the pillow.

"If you want to see me getting turned on, showing your face was enough. You don't have to do all of this effort." Jungkook grinned taking the pillow on the floor.

"Shut up! Pervert! Leave now!" Taehyung grumbled standing up from the bed to push Jungkook away.

"Now, you're embarrassed about that? You should have used your brain before you do something." Jungkook playfully teased.

"Enough! Just leave me now! I hate you!"

Taehyung successfully pushed Jungkook out of the room and closed the door. Jungkook chuckled, pushing his hair to the back.

"It seems like you have a small quarrel with your boyfriend." Jimin grinned when he saw Jungkook coming their way.

"It's nothing." Jungkook simply replied, sitting on the couch beside Yoongi.

He glanced at the door where Taehyung was and smirked.

-----

Taehyung was punching the poor innocent bed. He felt so stupid just thinking of what happened earlier. He was so ashamed to admit that it was his fault. He was wondering what was gotten to his brain to do that stuff. It's so embarrassing for him.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid" He chants while hitting the pillow.

He promised himself that he won't do that again. He flinched when he heard the door was opened. He turned around and saw Jungkook coming inside.

"Don't tease me or else I'll punch you in the face." Taehyung started, glaring at him.

"I have no intention to do that." Jungkook took the mattress out of the cabinet, putting it on the floor since he will sleep on the floor while Taehyung was on the bed.

He literally adjust himself for the pretty boy because Taehyung wasn't used to sleeping on the floor. And Taehyung can't fall asleep as well. He took the pillow on Taehyung's head and throw it on the mattress.

"That's mine!" Taehyung whines but Jungkook simply laid down on the mattress.

"I told you that's mine!"

He attempted to get the pillow but Jungkook just slapped his hands away.

"You threw yours earlier. Get your pillow on the couch, I leave it there." Jungkook reminded him.

"Just give that to me! Take the other instead!" Taehyung grumbled, taking the pillow away from Jungkook's head.

But Jungkook grabbed his naughty hands and pulled him out of the bed. He let out a yelp, falling to the floor, beside Jungkook.

"Then let's change instead, you can sleep here and I'll be on the bed, is that what you want? I'm pretty sure I can fall asleep comfortably on the bed. How about you?" Jungkook smirked.

"Asshole! I hate you!" Taehyung punched him in the face, standing up to get the pillow outside.

Jungkook chuckled, turning around to face the mattress and ready to sleep. His eyes were already closing. Yet, he groans when Taehyung stepped on his back as if he was on the floor.

"Good night, motherfucker! Hope you sleep well" Taehyung growled laying on the bed.

If Taehyung wasn't pretty, he will surely punch him. But for now, he will control his temper and sleep instead. He don't have time to argue with him, he was slightly drunk and tired at the same time. He just curses the pretty boy under his breath, hoping to get revenge tomorrow.