Chapter 8: I'm beautiful

The next morning, Jungkook woke up groaning in discomfort, feeling something heavy on top of him. He annoyingly opened his eyes seeing the gorgeous boy sleeping soundly on his chest again.

It wasn't his first time experiencing this with Taehyung but now it happened twice. On the first day Taehyung sleep with him, Taehyung also fell on top of him. And the gorgeous boy just reasoned out that his bed was small which was very true because Jungkook's bed was only fit for one person.

He curses under his breath and pushed Taehyung off his body and he heard the gorgeous boy grunt. He ignored it and stood up from the floor. He was about to go to the bathroom but suddenly, he felt something grab his left leg.

He looked down seeing Taehyung hugging his left leg, mumbling incoherent words. He grits his teeth and tries to kick Taehyung away from him.

"Arghh!" He hissed in pain when Taehyung suddenly bit his leg.

He fell to the floor, caressing his left leg where Taehyung bit him.

"Yummy" Taehyung gruntled still sleeping innocently.

He glared at Taehyung and rolled his eyes in annoyance.

-----

"I told you it wasn't my fault if your bed was small." Taehyung muttered while sitting on the couch.

Well, they were arguing about what happened earlier. Taehyung was still adjusting to the size of the bed since he was used to a huge bed as he has in his parent's house. He got a king-size one that's why he felt uncomfortable with Jungkook's bed.

"Then, why don't you sleep on the floor instead? The floor is huge more than my bed." Jungkook mocked while cooking their breakfast.

"Oh come on, don't ruin my beautiful morning." Taehyung retorted rolling his eyes.

"There's nothing beautiful in the morning." Jungkook taunted.

"Me! I'm beautiful" Taehyung acted cutely, standing in front of Jungkook and fluttering his eyes.

Jungkook looked at him or more likely glared.

"Stop ruining my day" That was what Jungkook said shoving the sandwich in Taehyung's mouth.

"Such a jerk." Taehyung said in a muffled voice because his mouth was filled with the sandwich.

He followed Jungkook into the dining area, sitting on the chair in front of Jungkook.

"By the way, why you got that outfit in your cabinet?" Taehyung mentioned the sexy maid outfit yesterday.

"Why did you wear it tho?" Jungkook shot back, raising his right brow.

"Like what I said, I just want to tease you. And don't that outfit look good on me?" Taehyung teased.

"Yeah, you do, you look good with the lingerie as well. I don't know you're into that stuff, should I buy you more?" Jungkook smirked.

"Will you really do that, daddy?" Taehyung grinned, playing along with him.

"I will, but make sure to be a good boy and on fours on the bed when I come, hm?" Jungkook snickered, winking at him.

"If I do that, should I call you master, daddy?" Taehyung bit his bottom lip.

"That ain't necessary, just keep moaning my name and that's enough." Jungkook licked his lips.

"In your dreams." Taehyung ended their fun and rolled his eyes.

"Next time, keep away from my stuff. I might put a bullet on your forehead if you do that again." Jungkook scolded him.

"You're no fun." Taehyung stuffed his mouth with the sandwich.

Jungkook just tsked and eat the soup he made.

"But seriously, why did you have that outfit? I understand that you are gay or bisexual but I can't believe you are a bottom." Taehyung stated.

"That's not mine, stupid." Jungkook clarified.

"Then whom? Your girlfriend? Boyfriend? Sluts?" Taehyung was curious.

"Not your business to know." Jungkook retorted.

"Don't be such a jerk, I just want to know, or else I'll get mad at you." Taehyung pouted.

"Then be mad." Jungkook taunted.

"Tsk, you are mysterious." Taehyung mumbled, sighing.

"It's not mine, just mistaken with my orders. I was about to give it back to the owner yesterday but how will I do that if you already wore it?" Jungkook told him anyway.

"Then buy it instead." Taehyung replied.

"I've no use for it, such a waste of money." Jungkook soughed.

"Give it to me as a gift, I like that outfit. If you don't mind." Taehyung smiled.

"What will you do with that?" Jungkook was confused.

"To wear obviously, and to satisfy your needs, daddy." Taehyung giggled, flirtily winking at Jungkook.

"Not interested." Jungkook said and proceed to eat.

"Are you sure about that?"

Jungkook's eyes widened when he felt pressure on his dick. He looked down seeing Taehyung's feet pressing on it.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

He tried to move away and pushed Taehyung's feet but Taehyung pressed his dick harder enough to make him hiss.

"So, it's a yes now, hm?" Taehyung tested him.

"Fucking hell" Jungkook pushed the table to Taehyung enough to create a space away from the table and to his chair.

He stood up trying to hide his uh hard clothed dick.

"A no is a no, Kim Taehyung."

Jungkook stated and ran inside his room to obviously do what he need to do.

"Fine, meanie." Taehyung sighed in defeat, it seems his plans didn't work.

He just wanted to try the outfit again tho. He can't buy it for himself since he doesn't have money.

-----

"Going to the gym?" Taehyung asked seeing Jungkook coming out of the room with his gym bag.

"Wasn't that obvious?" Jungkook replied mockingly.

"Can I come with you?" Taehyung inquired standing beside him and clinging to Jungkook's right arm.

"Why do you think I will let you? Didn't you tell me that you want to hide?" Jungkook retorted inquiring.

"Come on, let me go out with you. It's too boring to wait for you. I have a feeling I'll go crazy if I keep doing the same routine." Taehyung pouted, leaning his chin on top of Jungkook's shoulder.

"Fine, but make sure not to do something to embarrass me, okay?" Jungkook sighed and pushed his hair to the back.

"Aye, aye, captain." Taehyung chuckled.

Jungkook just shook his head and opened the door to leave.