Chapter 13: Everything is already prepared

Taehyung was a little bit under the weather today. He felt dizzy for some reason but he was sure it was not that bad. Also, today was the day they will flee to the other country. Jungkook was packing the clothes while Taehyung was sitting on the bed with his hood on his head.

He watched how Jungkook loaded the gun with bullets and put it inside the bag.

"What was that for?" He asked in a weak tone looking at him.

"For protection" Jungkook replied and covered the gun with a bunch of clothes.

"Is that really needed?" Taehyung asked coughing.

"Of course." Jungkook responded zipping the bag.

He carried his bag and also put a small dagger in his pants.

"Let's go now.'

He looked at the pretty boy and noticed how pale Taehyung was.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked the pretty boy.

"Yeah" Taehyung replied smiling forcefully.

Jungkook put down his bag and touched Taehyung's face to check his temperature but they heard a knock on the door.

"You'll be fine." Jungkook murmured.

He turned around and left the room followed by Taehyung. Jungkook opened the door of his house and saw Namjoon was there.

"Here's the visa to Los Angeles, you're identity will be Justin Jeon and Taehyung will be V Kim while you were staying in Los Angeles. You will meet Jackson Wang, he will lead you to the place where will you stay. You two will flee using a private jet." Namjoon stated, giving the visa to him.

"Thank you, but how about the money?" Jungkook asked, getting the visa and hiding it in his pocket.

"Here, I kept them in a card instead. All of your earn money from the task I gave you were all here. I think it would be safer for you if you don't bring bags with a bunch of money." Namjoon also gave him the card.

"Thank you so much hyung, we're going now." Jungkook smiled and hid the card as well.

He walked passed by Namjoon but he stopped for a moment.

"Are you sure about this? I'll let you think again before you leave. It would be more easily for you to escape if you give Taehyung back to his parents." Namjoon said glancing at Taehyung for a second and back to Jungkook.

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung and pushed his hair to the back.

"Everything is already prepared, I don't think I can change my mind right now." Jungkook simply said and continue to walk.

Namjoon sighed and shook his head while Taehyung followed Jungkook without bothering to glance at Namjoon. Jungkook helped Taehyung to put their belongings in the trunk of the car before they went inside.

It was already dark because the time was 3:16 am and they will take 45 minutes to 1 hour to drive to go to the Incheon Airport because their destination was near the airport. Taehyung was a bit sleepy and sick as well. He doesn't want to tell Jungkook because he doesn't want to add more stress to him. He was already a burden to him.

"You should take a rest for at least 30 minutes, I'll just wake you up when we arrive there." Jungkook told him and started the car.

Taehyung has a trust issue with that, he doesn't know if Jungkook will wake him or not.

"Don't worry, we'll go to LA together. I won't send you back to your parents like what I said to you." Jungkook said noticing that Taehyung was fidgeting his fingers.

"Promise?" Taehyung asked glancing at him.

Jungkook turned his head to look at him and smiled.

"Promise" Jungkook showed his pinky fingers.

Taehyung smiled and accepted Jungkook's pinky finger.

"Here, use this neck pillow so you won't get a stiff neck and be comfortable." Jungkook gave him the neck pillow that he took on the passenger seat.

He put it on Taehyung's neck and for some moment, their eyes met and Taehyung felt heat rushing through his cheeks. Jungkook cleared his throat and sat back in his seat. He started to drive while Taehyung decided to sleep instead of getting fluttered.

During the whole ride, Jungkook got a call. He put a Bluetooth earpiece on his ear and answered his phone.

"What is it hyung?" He started asking whole controlling the steering wheel.

"By the way, I forgot to tell you that you should be careful of check-point. Taeui planted a checkpoint the day that happened and it was still ongoing. I will try to call Yoongi if he can help us get rid of them. Make sure to call me if you had to cross them." Namjoon explained.

"I understand, hyung." Jungkook retorted.

"Good, I will end this call now. Have a safe flight to LA, call me when you arrive there." Namjoon added.

"I will, thank you." Jungkook replied.

Namjoon ended the call and Jungkook noticed the pharmacy. He glanced at Taehyung remembering that the pretty boy wasn't feeling well. He drove his car to the side to stop and buy medicine for Taehyung. He wore his black mask, black cap, and coat. He got out of his car going inside the pharmacy.

-----

"So, where are they now?" Taeui asked his informant.

"I think they were trying to escape from our country and I found out RM bought a visa and ticket to LA."

"Then what are you waiting for? Tell the airport to cancel the flight to LA so they won't be able to escape." Taeui told his informant.

"I'm currently doing that sir, but I'm also investigating RM. The ticket and visa were real but the identity he used was a fake name or pseudonym. I think they were going somewhere not the airport."

"What do you mean?" Taeui asked curiously.

"They were going to use V Kim and Justin Jeon as their pseudonym but that name wasn't listed to the airport as a passenger. I'm guessing they were going to use a private plane or jet."

"Make sure to investigate the area near the airport or people who have private planes or jets that connected with Kim Namjoon or Jeon Jungkook." Taeui stated.

"Will do, sir."

With Taeui's influence and money, he already found out Jungkook and Namjoon's identities. Even though Namjoon was a genius he failed to notice someone was following him when he went to Jungkook's hideout. It seems like the escape will fail or not.