Chapter 2: You're ugly

Taehyung woke up groaning due to annoyance. He was annoyed by the multiple knocks on his door. He curses under his breath and stood up from his bed. He still has a hangover and the beers can smell through his room. He opened the door of his room and saw their maid, Hannah.

"What is it this time, noona?" Taehyung asked with a hint of annoyance in his tone while leaning on the doorframe and crossing his arms.

"Sir, your parents, and the guest were waiting for you to go down. Your father is mad right now." Hannah told him.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, remembering that his father told him that he will be having a date with his friend's daughter.

So annoying

Taehyung mumbled under his breath and went inside his room closing the door. When he opened the door, he was holding his own standee. He wasn't popular or something, he just has a standee because he loves himself so much that he even asks his friend to make him a standee.

"What was that for, sir?" Hannah asked confusedly.

Taehyung smiled sheepishly and gave the standee to her.

"Noona, I don't have time to go to that so-called date so can you please send this standee instead?" Taehyung grinned innocently.

"But sir, I will get fired if I do that besides they want you, not your cardboard portrait." Hannah retorted.

"Come on, noona, I will thank you so much if you do this. Don't worry, if you ever get fired, I'll make sure to pay you twice." Taehyung smirked.

"Si---"

"Thank you so much, noona." Taehyung giggled going back into his room.

Before Hannah can even complete her sentence, Taehyung slammed the door in her face. She sighed in defeat knowing she won't able to convince Taehyung.

-----

"What's this, Hannah?" Taeui inquired seeing his son standee, behind the chair where Taehyung used to sit while the guest was looking confusedly.

"I-I'm sorry, sir, I-I told him you're mad but he still give me this." Hannah apologized bowing her head multiple times apologetically.

"Where is he?" Taeui asked gritting his teeth.

"In his room, sir." Hannah replied nervously.

Taeui excused himself to his guest and went upstairs. He didn't bother to knock, he just open the door of his son's room with his spare key but he didn't see Taehyung inside. He wasn't surprised to see the blanket in the window. He was sure Taehyung escaped as always.

-----

Taehyung chuckled thinking of what he did. He was sure he pissed off his dad yet he also know his father won't get mad at him because he was the only child.