Chapter 12: Ignore

Chapter 12: Ignore

The next day was silent, the two didn't bother to talk to each other as if they both didn't exist. And Taehyung was fed up with how Jungkook treated him. He hates when he was being ignored.

He heard the door was opened and saw Jungkook come inside after going somewhere.

"Are you hungry?" Taehyung asked standing in front of him.

"I'm full" Jungkook simply replied walking passed by him.

"Buh-but I prepared lunch for you." Taehyung muttered, turning around to look at him.

"Thank you but I'm fine." Jungkook said going inside the room.

Taehyung bit his bottom lip, he glanced at the table. He prepared quite a lot for their lunch.

It seems that his effort was useless, maybe he should throw them instead

It seems that his effort was useless, maybe he should throw them instead. He sighed and went inside the room.

"Ahm, can we talk?" He asked Jungkook who was removing his shirt.

Jungkook simply ignored him and went inside the bathroom. His hands were balled in a fist, gritting his teeth in annoyance. He can't believe he was being treated like this.

"Can you please stop doing this?" Taehyung grumbled at Jungkook who came out of the bathroom.

"Doing what?" Jungkook responded looking at him confusedly.

"Ignoring me" Taehyung retorted standing in front of him.

"I'm not ignoring you, I can't give you the attention you wanted if I'm taking a bath." Jungkook replied, drying his hair with the towel.

"You are ignoring me since earlier!" Taehyung growled.

"I don't understand what you are talking about." Jungkook shooked his head.

"Stop treating me like shit! I told you I'm sorry for dragging you into my mess but I don't have any choice. You're the only person who can help me." Taehyung shot back.

"I'm glad you acknowledge that this wouldn't have happened at all if you were not stubborn." Jungkook taunted.

"I know, okay? You can get mad at me but treating me like shit, I hate it. I'm a human too, Jungkook."

Jungkook did not expect the gorgeous boy will cry in front of him. Tears were falling from Taehyung's eyes.

"Stop crying, will you? It won't solve anything." Jungkook rolled his eyes and proceed to go to the cabinet to get his clothes.

"Please, help me escape from my dad, this will be the last time I will ask for help from you. Trust me, once I succeeded in escaping from him, I will pay you back." Taehyung pleaded, holding Jungkook's arms.

"I'm helping you, that's what I'm doing, didn't I? What else do you need?" Jungkook soughed, looking at him.

"Treat me as a human, I hate it when you are ignoring me. I'm doing anything for you to forgive me. Was still that not enough? What do you want me to do, Jungkook? I am trying my best here, why can't you at least acknowledge it?" Taehyung muttered.

"Fine, now will you let me go? I have to do something. Besides, I didn't tell you to do them, you're the one who wants to do it." Jungkook uttered.

Taehyung let him go and watched him leave the room. He sat down on the bed, wiping off his tears. Jungkook was right, why was he so stupid?

It's been hours passed since he calmed down. He got out of the bathroom to check the food. He forgot to throw them. But when he checked the dining area, he didn't see any food left, it was just dirty dishes. He was surprised to see how the food he cooked was finished.

He can't help but let out a soft chuckle. He was sure that it was Jungkook who ate them. There's no way a rat ate them. He smiled and decided to wash them instead. At least his effort didn't get wasted. For some reason, it seems Jungkook was being soft when he felt guilty and he noticed it. This is not the first time the younger boy did this.

-----

It was already past 2 am but Jungkook wasn't home yet. He was kind of worried because he knew how dangerous it was. The door was opened and saw Jungkook came inside but the strong stinky scent of alcohol got in his nose.

"Are you okay?" He asked and was about to stand up but Jungkook lay down on the floor.

He knelt down beside him to check if Jungkook was okay.

"Jungkook, are you okay? Do you need water?" Taehyung inquired, shaking his body.

"I'm fiiiiinnneee" Jungkook whines, laughing drunkenly.

"Wait, I'll get you water." Taehyung uttered but before he can even stand up, Jungkook grabbed his arm.

"Where youu going, baby? You can't leave me, okay?" Jungkook chuckled pulling him onto the floor.

"I'm not your baby, Jungkook, please let me get you some water." Taehyung retorted, trying to get the heck out of Jungkook.

"Shush, baby, why are youuu soooo noisy? You should keep your mouth shut. You only use your mouth when sucking me, okay? Okay!" Jungkook giggled, hugging Taehyung tightly not knowing that he was suffocating the poor boy.

"Let me go, you're suffocating me!" Taehyung squirmed around attempting to be free.

"No, no, no baby, just stay here with me. Don't worry, I'll protect you, I'm here." Jungkook sounded as if he was trying to comfort someone.

"But you're hurting me" Taehyung muttered.

"Sorry, so sorry, baby, I don't mean to hurt you. Are you okay?" Jungkook cupped Taehyung's cheeks looking at him worriedly.

For some reason, Taehyung wanted to laugh seeing how adorable Jungkook's face was right now.

"I'm fine, now will you let me go?" Taehyung bit his bottom lip, trying to suppress his laughter

"Nooo~ You're mine~ why would I let you go? You can't find someone better than me. I won't let you go forever, you're only mine. Mine." Jungkook whined once again and hugged him tightly.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, sighing in defeat. He knew he can't escape the drunk Jungkook. He didn't expect that he will be this strong while drunk. But seriously, Jungkook was indeed cute.