Chapter 1 The new girl

A/n: I would like to say I made this as a joke btw GETTING EDITED

Finney and robin are hanging out when they hear Gwen, "Guys there's a new girl and she's so pretty!" Gwen shouts excitedly.

"I didn't know there was a new girl" Finney looks at Robin confused, Robin shrugs "Is she in your class?" Finn says to Gwen "no... she's gonna be in yours" Gwen says looking down.

"What??" Finney says confused 

"yeah maybe you'll get a new crush" Gwen says laughing "nope. he has Donna" Robin says finally deciding to speak up.

"Shut up Robin" Finney says as he pushes Robin slightly

Gwen's eyes widen "wait Donna?! I was right!" She says excitedly as Robin laughs.

The bell goes, "say hi to her for me please" Gwen says as she walks away.

"yeah yeah" Finn says walking away.

"A new girl." Robin clicks his tongue  on the roof of his mouth "That means more drama" 

"your the one who gets in the most fights" Finney says looking at Robin.

"yeah but girls, Finn at least I get it over with" "maybe she's different" Finney shrugs slighty.

They get in to class, when they do they hear shouting they run in the classroom and see you on top of a girl and beating her up you spit on her face and walk out pushing past Finney and robin.

"yeah sociopath different" Robin says as he rolls is eyes.

You walk back into class 10 minutes later, "y/n your late" the teacher says crossing her arms.

"so what, you gonna call my parents" You roll your eyes 

( btw your parents don't care)

"Just sit down" the teacher says sighing.

"where" you look at the teacher, "by Finney" The teacher says.

"well who the fucks Finney" Finney puts his hand up.

You sit by him, "Hey" Finney looks up at you quickly "hi." you look at him confused "you scared of me or something?" 

"I- um" Finney suddenly looks down. "oh you saw me fight that girl well she was talking shit bout Gwen Blake I met her when I was walking to class she's really kind she called me pretty" you laugh.

"thanks" Finney says looking back up "for what?" "sticking up for my sister" Finney says smiling.

"no way!" you say surprised.

Suddenly a note gets passed to finney

———————————————————————
Why are you talking to the weirdo?
She's not weird
What Finn? You fell for her already she's not even PRETTY
I haven't fell for her, she only beat up that girl because she was talking about Gwen
You fell for her Blake I can't believe you!
Robin!!!
——————————————————————
The teacher grabs the note "What's this seems Finney has a crush" The teacher says as she reads the note.

"I- um no" Finney says panic in his voice.

"maybe I should read this out loud to the class" 

"please don't" The teacher crumples up the note "no more passing notes Mr Blake, you too Arellano" she tosses the note into the bin.

you look at Finney "who's your crush then?" Finney looks at you "no one" He answers quickly.

"seems like someone" You say as you look around, Finney glances over at Donna.

"I know that girl I met her once" You say excitedly as you wave at her.

"I- what!" Finney says nervously "you like her I can tell" 

Finney looks over at Donna "no I don't" 

"Your really bad at lying" you say as you look back down at your work "yeah whatever" Finney sighs.