Chapter 2 common sense

The bell goes.

you get up "I'll see you later Blake" he nods "thanks again" 

Suddenly Finney gets punched in the arm "ow!" Finney turns around to see Robin "I can't believe you Finn!" He says with a scoff.

"I haven't fell for her man" Finney sighs "yeah whatever" they walk out of the class room.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Gwen comes up to you, "hey y/n" you turn around "hey Gwen" 

"do you wanna have lunch with me and my brother and his friend" you nod your head "sure"

You and Gwen laugh and talk the whole way.

you sit down by Gwen, you turn to look at Robin "hey I'm-" "a psychopath!" Robin cuts you off leaving you confused.

"Robin!" Finney says as he looks at him shocked.

"what did I do?" You turn to Gwen who shrugs, "sorry we will back in a second" Finn pull Robin away.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

"What the hell" Finn says to Robin when they reach a place where the girls can't hear them.

"what!" Robin shouts back, "you fight people all the time Robin!" Finney says obviously getting annoyed now.

"so!" Robin shouts

"why is she a psychopath for it" Robin stops "didn't you say about girls and drama and how you get over it straight away!" Finney carries on.

"yeah, I get it Finney!" Robin says scoffing.

"okay so come back to the table and stop being rude!" Finney shouts walking away.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

They come back to the table, Robin stays quiet and Finney punches him on the arm "Sorry y/n" you look up surprised.

"oh um thanks I guess" you say awkwardly.

You Finn and Gwen talk for minutes and robin says nothing.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

The bell goes, you get up quickly from your seat "I'll see you guys later, bye" you turn around.

"wait! before you go do you want to have a sleepover?" Gwen asks you turn back around "today" Gwen nods "sure" 

"yes!" Gwen says excitedly.

"Robin do you wanna come too?" Finney asks as he looks at Robin 

"sure as long as you help me with my math, and I'm not staying over" Robin says "why not" Finney questions.

"you know why" Robin says as he glances over to you.