Chapter 4 truth or dare

Finney's eyes widen "wait you guys knew each other! and y/n's crush was Robin!"

"yeah keyword was" You say with an eye roll.

"Can we just get off this subject now" Robin sighs "Seems like someone's getting annoyed" Donna teases.

"do you know what I'm leaving" He closes the door "He knows it's raining right?" Gwen says questionably.

"I'll go after him" Finn says as he gets up "Sorry about that it was my fault" Donna looks up at Finney.

"It wasn't he's just a dick" Finney says as he opens the door. "didn't you say you were gonna go after him?" Gwen says "oh right I'll be back soon" Finney says as he leaves 

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

"so you and Robin" Donna says with a smirk "so you and Finney" you say as you empathise the Finney.

"shut up!" Donna says as she hits you slightly.

"no but seriously you and Robin" 

"What about me and Robin" 

Suddenly the door opens and Finney and Robin walk in soaked from the rain.

"Guys me and Robin are just gonna go get dried up real quick" Finney says as they walk off 

Donna looks at you "you know what I mean" you roll your eyes.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

the boys come back completely dried.

"okay so now can we play Truth or Dare" everyone agrees and you all sit in a circle.

"Y/n truth or dare?" Donna asks you 

"truth" 

"do you still have that thing with Vance" 

you blush slightly "yeah I do, I'm hanging out with him tomorrow actually" you smile 

"Vance?!, didn't he bully you, I had to fucking beat him up because he punched you and you had a thing!" Robin says clearly annoyed.

"seems like someone's jealous" Finney jokes 

"I'm not getting fucking jealous!" Robin says as he storms off.

"maybe you should talk to him instead. y/n." Donna looks at you and you look up "ugh okay whatever" 

F: seems someones getting jealous 

R: I'm not getting fucking jealous!!!

F: chill Robin it was a joke 

*Robin storms off*

D: maybe you should talk to him instead...y/n.

Y: ugh okay whatever

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

you walk over to Robin, "what the fuck do you want" he says as he looks at you "what's the matter with you!" 

"fucking Vance Hopper!" Robin shouts 

"are you jealous or something why do you care!" You shout back "because he'll ditch you and you know it!" Robin says with a scoff.

Finney walks in "hey, hey stop shouting" 

"I can't say anything with this fucker" you point at Robin.

"your a bitch" Robin slaps you "I'm leaving I can't stand him" you turn to Finney and walk away.

"fuck!" Robin says as he punches the wall

"Robin maybe you should calm down" Finney says softly

"no it's my fucking fault she left because of me!" He says sighing.

"wait, Robin" Robin turns to look at Finney

"what!" 

"do you care about y/n?" A smirk grows on Finney face

A/n: sorry about the language XD