Chapter 3 The sleepover

School ends, you and Gwen meet up and walk to her and Finney's 

"hey what's Robins problem with me?" you ask Gwen as you walk "I don't know, he's normally not like this, he hates when people talk shit." Gwen shrugs.

"oh, well maybe he just doesn't like me." you sigh

your not disappointed but you are in a way you really wanted this school to be different from your last or you wanted Robin to act the same way like he did that one day before you left, but let's not mention that.

"Hey y/n are you okay" Gwen asks as she looks up at me. "yeah I'm fine" you say shaking off your thoughts.

"well um were here now" you look up to see a house you swear wasn't there before.

Gwen opens the door for you, "thanks" you walk in and see Finn and Robin doing math and... Donna! ( Finney's crush)

"Donna, hey!" You say "ugh the bitch is back" Robin says as you roll your eyes.

"Robin!" Finney says as he hits him on the arm "what it's not like its my feelings" Robin says as he puts up his hands like he's surrendering.

"why do you hate me?" you ask "y/n do you not remember 1st Grade" you look at Donna with a confused look on your face "hu, first Grade?" 

Flashback

"can I help" says the young girl, the boy turns to look at her confused but soon smiles when he sees his best friend standing beside him.

"yeah sure!" 

the young girl looked at the picture her eyes widening. The colours were blended perfectly, but the young girl didn't care about how long the picture took, because last week her best friend ruined her painting, it wasn't as pretty as this picture though.

the young girl takes the black paint carefully and takes a paintbrush, all that's on her mind is the painting she did and how it got ruined by the same boy this painting was made by.

she takes the paintbrush which us now covered in thick black paint and she scribbles the paint almost everywhere, she turns to her best friend who has now started crying, "Robin?" She says confused on why he's crying "I hate you y/n!" He says through tears as he runs off.

end of flashback

"oh shit yeah..." you say as you can practically picture that moment finally understanding why Robin hates her.

Robin mimics you, "wait you guys knew each other, Robin why didn't you say anything!" Finney says as he looks at Robin in shock.

"oh yeah, and y/n was in love with him" Donna says with a laugh, "I wasn't at all" You say as you finally sit down.

"wait isn't that your old school bag" Donna says confused.

"yeah I only bring it when I need a few stuff why?" Donna suddenly grabs your back and she starts searching through it, She finally pulls out a hot pink book.

"yes!" She says excitedly

shit

"no Donna don't!" you say as you see Donna opening the book.

"what is that?" Finney asks.

"y/n's diary" Donna smiles slightly glancing at the pages until she finds the one she's looking for. I guess she's found it because she laughs slightly before reading out...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                     March 21 1965

hi dairy!

I have a crush on this kid called Robin! my best friend! 

I told Donna and she said boys are gross but I don't think Robin is gross he's kind but he likes to fight. He got into trouble but he laughed I wonder why he hit that kid?

Bye Diary!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you shut your eyes tightly and sigh.