Chapter 1

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

As Caroline stood outside the Fell's Church leading to the underground tomb where Katherine was locked away and speaking to her girlfriend, making Caroline growl angrily at the thought of not being present with her girlfriend and was speaking to the bitch that killed her, and what's worse is she carried the same face as her girlfriend.

It just sucked so much.

Down in the tomb, unable to escape the magical barrier, Katherine leaned against the stony wall, looking at her descendant/doppelgänger. "Stefan know you're here?"

Elena ignored her response, not going to allow Katherine to rile her up as that is what she is best at doing to people. getting them to lose their cool and patience to slip up. Being played into her hand. She set her stuff down and opens her bag. "I brought you some things."

Katherine snorts. "You came to bribe me? What is it that you want?

"I want you to tell me about Klaudia." Elena asked.

Katherine seemed intrigued as it seems the pieces are falling into place on little Gilbert girl. "Hmm, you've been busy."

From her bag, Elena takes out an old book, waving it in front of Katherine. "I also brought you this." Katherine looked unamused. "It's your family history. It says in here that the family line ended with you. Obviously that's not true."

"You think that if you brought me some family keepsake that I'd open up?"

No, she didn't believe that would suffice. Elena digs into her bag, taking out a bottle water only instead of water it was blood. As soon as Katherine sees it, even just smelling it from where she stood made her vampiric instincts act like wildfire. Katherine vamp sped towards the entrance only for the magic barrier to prevent her from escaping.

Elena takes satisfaction at Katherine's predicament and expression, given what she did to Caroline. She had the audacity to take this bottle of blood and splash it in her face for killing Caroline, even if the blonde was ali- undead, Elena hated Katherine's guts on daring to touch precious Caroline. "You don't look so good." She spat sarcastically. "How long before your body shuts down? 10, 20 years? It must be painful to desiccate and mummify. I can't even imagine."

Katherine narrowed her eyes at her tone. Her body slumped against the wall, sitting down on the ground. Elena took a cup and poured just a good amount of blood. She then used a long stick to push it in as the last thing she needed was her arm passing through the barrier for Katherine to latch on and drag her in, putting her in a hostage situation. Taking the cup Katherine drinks it, seemingly rejuvenates as all it takes is even the tiny droplet to bring a vampire from desiccation.