Chapter 3

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

"You trapped my girlfriend in her her own house?" Caroline inquiries with raised brows. Then again with what Stefan and Damon told her on what Elena was gonna do, makes sense. "Of course she'd do something crazy of giving Klaudia what she wanted."

"It's for the best. Trust me." Damon said. "Elena is on a martyr that rivals your greatest hits. You should be glad the witch and I are getting along." Caroline sends him a dry look. "We brought you this." He hands her a bag. Care package: candles, lanterns and lunch." Showing her a bottle of blood.

Caroline's jaws tensed, followed by a groan. "Yummy. Now I'll have to share."

Both brothers look at Katherine not standing too far. Katherine waves at them to which Caroline can tell Katherine is just smiling smugly.

"Has she tried to do anything to you?" Stefan inquires out of concern.

Caroline curled a weak smile. "No, she just talks too much for her own good."

"Tell me about it." Damon agreed.

Katherine then walks up to behind Caroline, smiling. "You two are surprisingly calm considering Klaudia will hunt you down and kill you if you mess with her little plan."

"I've been dead before. I got over it." Damon said, keeping cocky as usual.

Stefan looks at Caroline. "Once we deal with this moonstone, we'll figure a way to get you out."

Caroline smiled with gratitude. "Just don't let Bonnie overwork herself. And make sure Elena stays safe. Tie her to a chair for godsake."

"Somehow I doubt that will work." Katherine quips, twirling a hair lock from Caroline's hair who gnashed her teeth.

"Get. Me. The. Fuck. Out. Of. Here." Caroline grits her teeth. "Before I decide to stake myself on not having to listen to her annoying voice all the time."

"You and me both blondie." Damon mutters. He and Stefan leave, leaving the two female vampires alone in the tomb.

"Guess it's just you and me now honey." Katherine pouts, wrapping her arms around Caroline who tries to keep her cool. Katherine hummed, grinding her front lower body against Caroline's rear. Caroline's brow twitches. "Y'know we can pass the time by say a little...fornication. Heard you like something big given your girlfriends are packing. Maybe I can show you how bigger I am and rough I can be in bed with a pretty lady." She grabbed a handful of Caroline's hair, taking a whiff at it. "Y'know you're really cute. I can see why Elena and Bonnie like you. You a top or bottom?"

Caroline's cheeks turn red. She smacked Katherine's hand, turning around and glares. "That's none of your beeswax. You killed me and turned me. Bonnie nearly hated me, I-I killed someone, a-and now my girlfriend may die by a vengeful ancient vampire you screwed over because of you. Just why the hell did you have to come into our lives as we were better off without you."

Katherine didn't seem fazed by her heated words. She smiled coyly. "Aww, how many times do I have to say I'm sorry. Besides, be lucky I didn't hurt you for that stunt you pulled at the Lockwoods' ball. Clever I have to admit that you, a young fledging can drop the moves on me."

Caroline scoffed with her arms crossed. "Yeah well I may sometimes show being snotty, blunt, little childish, or your average Mean Girl, but I'm clever and smart than I look."

Giving the blonde and up and down examination, Katherine smirks. "Bottom I see." Caroline groans, turning the other way, though it did not stop the older vampire's advances. "I bet you love it when a superior woman puts you in your place. Better to receive and be taken care of than giving on doing the hard work."