Chapter 5

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

Fallon and Bonnie approached the outside front door of the Martin residence. Fallon turns to the Bennett witch with a raised brow. "You know this is breaking and entering right? A felony referred to as burglary. First degree which will get you is five years of prison time and 100,000 of fine."

Bonnie furrows her brows. "Never expected you to be the one to talk about penal codes and felony charges as you're hardly one to."

"Oh I don't give a fuck on what you do or what happens. I doubt you can be charged given what's stored behind these doors given this is the home of a witch and his son. Remind me again why we're here."

"Just to search for grimoire to improve my magic."

"Ah right because you're too much of a stubborn cocky witch who think she's ready to try out the big stuff before she's learn to properly swim." Fallon mocks.

Bonnie glares. "Do you have to be a bitch about everything?"

Fallon smirks. "Darling, it's in my nature to be a bitch. Now then," She turns to the door, wiggling her fingers. "Let's get to breaking and entering."

"Wait!" Bonnie halts her. "You're not just gonna kick the door down are you?"

Fallon rolls her eyes, scoffing at the witch's ludicrous accusation. "Please, do you believe me to be primitive?" She moves her hand to her hair, pulling something out which is a hair pin. She gets down on her knees to get to work. "Oldest master key in the book. Annnddd..." The door clicks, opening up. "Viola" She smirks smugly at the Bennett witch.

Bonnie rolls her eyes. "Whatever. I need to find what I need and go to the burial ground for the power boost."

"See, jumping into the pool before learning how to swim properly. Must you be so reckless to throw your life away?" Fallon chided. "It's stupid if you asked me. Personally I put my own interest before anyone else as selflessness is so disgusting at times that I cannot fathom why anyone would want to be a Samaritan."

Bonnie glares at her as she begins searching through the book shelves stored with a treasure load of grimoires rip for the taking. "It's called being a decent person with a heart."

"Ugh! All that charity may give you the impression you will get something in return. In truth I like doing nice things for people because then I can have them indebted to be or take advantage of them so they owe me. Useful tactic to get what I want." She smirks wickedly.

"Wow, you are selfish and cynical."

"That's how I roll baby." Fallon leaned in, winking at her with a teasing grin and pointing with her index finger.

Bonnie huffed with an eye roll. She goes to scan which grimoire is better suited on what she needs. As she looks through to them, seeing as how Fallon decided to aid her and the being is an enigma, perhaps she should make conversation; to fish out information.

The Bennett witch took a deep breath, pushing a part of her hair back and turn to face her "bodyguard". "Seeing as you have no trouble talking about yourself, don't you think it's fair you share a little something more? I mean none of us know what precisely you are as you're no vampire or witch. Yet you claim you can kill Klaudia?"

Fallon arched her brow, giving Bonnie a look. She curls a smile. "Well aren't you a curious cat, and curiosity killed the cat. I think I rather talk about you, like how you and those three girls share a polyamory relationship behind almost everyone's backs."