Chapter 7

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

At Salvatore Boarding House, the Mystic Falls Gang, Fallon, and Elijah were all gathered at the living room to discuss their plans on taking out Klaudia.

Caroline was busy feeding Elena her blood as the rest go over the plan to Klaudia, which was enact it the night of the full moon, Klaudia breaks her curse that will end with Klaudia draining Elena of all doppelgänger blood to the point of her death, thus Klaudia is weaken once becoming a full hybrid and Elena comes back to life in the Transition state so that she can feed on human blood to become a fully initiated vampire.

The plan was relatively simple, but some did not voice their feelings about going along with it so easily.

Bonnie sitting on a couch is uncomfortable at the idea of Elena being a vampire for she was not 100% percent ok with  it.

Damon was another who did not like the plan, and is okay with Bonnie dying as he'd write her a great eulogy. Elijah did propose his elixir that he acquired from Katherine 500 years ago with mystical properties of resuscitation; but Elena was fine with being a vampire plan. The elixir was Plan B, but Damon did not like it either. John's ring was off the table since it only works on humans, not supernatural beings and doppelgängers were supernatural by nature.

"Once Klaudia has drained of Elena of all her blood and breaks the curse; Klaudia's Transition into an Original Hybrid will leave her drained and vulnerable given the nature of the dark magic that grants you and your sister's immortality and healing will be at it's weakest." Fallon says, turning to Elijah. "Bonnie will rain down all of the magic given to her onto Klaudia into a near-death state, leaving Elijah and I to deliver the killing blow."

"You're seriously okay with becoming a vampire?" Damon looks in Elena's direction, who is still drinking Caroline's blood. Damon exasperated. "I mean come on, this can't be what you want. There has got to be another way."

Fallon had her arms folded with an irritated look. "If you have any other suggestions then please feel free to offer other ideas. Either way it is not your decision to make."

Damon becomes frustrated. He huffed heatedly and storms off.

Caroline finishes feeding Elena her blood. "There." She wipes any blood on Elena's lips. She gave her girlfriend an affectionate and sad smile. "Be heading down to the hospital to grab our supply of blood." She and Elena embrace each other. "Be seeing you." She stands up to leave.

Stefan gets on moving, pointing in the direction of where his brother went off. "I better go make sure Damon doesn't do anything stupid."

Bonnie stands up from the couch, her face unreadable. "Seems like I'll be heading with Elijah."

"Bonnie," Elena starts, knowing the Bennett witch was not okay with this plan. Before she can utter a word out, Bonnie raises her hand.

"I'm gonna head with Elijah to the safe house so I can make sure if there is any sell that can prevent you from becoming a vampire, while surviving the ritual." Elena looks dejected that Bonnie is not on board, Bonnie then adds. "But I respect your decision on going through with this." Elena looks in surprise. "I still think becoming a vampire should be a last resort and will see if there is any other way." She walks up to Elena, giving her a kiss to the cheek, offering a rejuvenating smile. "Take care."

Elena watches everyone leave, leaving her with Fallon. Seems like things are going smoothly for the time being.

~~~~~~~