Chapter 4

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

Fallon is not a werewolf hunter per say, but like any animal or person, they can be tracked down given the patterns. Like for instance the scent of a wolf, and one of them still has that lingering taste of a vampire named Rose.

The scent leads her in the middle of the woods where she finds an RV parked. Fortunate for her, she finds Jules and some other men who are no doubt werewolves. Excluding Jules, there were about eight werewolves. The entire pack.

"Gentlemen," The Pack turns to her sharply, turning tense. Fallon's gaze shifted to Jules. "And Lady, wonderful stroll in this part of the woods. Far away from human populations or should I say vampire population.

Jules, being the alpha of her pack held her hand up to keep her pack from attacking or showing hostility. "Who are you and how did you find us? You a vampire or witch?"

"Neither, not even human, but we're not here to talk about me, lets talk about you." Fallon smirks. "I hear you want a little Lockwood boy and some payback."

A man in his mid twenties with short dark brown hair, facial stubble, serious and yet attractive stands 6'1" tall with broad, strong, and masculine features, and high cheekbones. "Who's asking?"

"Easy there Green Arrow." Fallon teased, the man not getting the reference. "I'm no here to fight. Rather dull if you ask me, especially if you can't access your full powers. Not even your werewolf bites. That's gotta suck with the restrictions as you're just literally stronger than the average human but none of the fangs or claws to make you wolves."

"Get straight to the point." The man grunts irritably.

"Easy Brady." Jules placed a hand on her lover. "You know about Tyler and what happen to one of your pack members died by the hands of vampires?"

"I am well informed of the situation. Damon killed Mason since vampires tend to be hostile to werewolves with the werewolf venom. Funny how young vampires think your kind doesn't exist except in movies. Anyway, if I were you I just take the Lockwood boy and leave. The vampire mess? Not worth it."

Jules growls. "Clearly hon is that you don't know how werewolves function much as real wolves do. If someone threatens the pack, you threaten all of us. Mason was one of us and retribution must be paid. An eye for an eye."

"Ah, but Mystic Falls is not your territory, thus you are trespassing as technically the Lockwoods are among the first founders of this town, and the Lockwoods are this town's residential wolves, which means Mason was killed in his own territory, and given this town lacks an official werewolf pack, and you don't have any mark here, your demands are null and void."

"You expect us to turn our nose and look the other way?" Jules glares.

Fallon yawns. "Listen, this town has enough drama and you don't wanna get sucked into it. Just take Tyler and leave. If you want payback well don't worry. I can do it for you if it makes you feel better and stop whining." She said casually without care, earning her ire looks. "Look Jules, you seem like a reasonable lady and I am not here to instigate any feuds. Believe it or not but I do say you should leave as Damon or his brother are the least of your concerns. There is an Original here. A Mikaelson, and if any of you know from the legends, they are not to be trifled with.

The pack looks distraught.

"An Original? You're bluffing." Another werewolf said with short brown hair, dark brown eyes, and pale complexion skin. He is somewhat tall and slim build. He wore a hate and gray scarf around his neck.