Chapter 2

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

Stefan and Damon had come over to Elena's residence where the informed the doppelgänger of having visited Katherine, the latter whom reconsidered wanting out of the tomb despite it being the only safe place a vampire to house in but then who wants to starve till desiccation in a dirty tomb all while "dying" of boredom?

Katherine is who.

Stefan and Damon reveal their intended plan that Bonnie was more than happy to go along with. Just one small issue everyone seem to forget in their high hopes of de-spelling the moonstone of its magic for the sacrificial ritual despite prying it from Katherine's cold bloody hands.

"What about Klaudia?" She pointed out. The biggest elephant or rather tiger in the room yet to show up and looming everyone's heads waiting to sink her fangs into each and every one of them, knowing that de-spelling the moonstone will likely invoke a wrathful ancient vampire.

"We'll find her right after we get the moonstone." Stefan said, wanting to deal with one crisis after the other.

Elena scoffed. "Is that before or after that she kills everyone that I care about out of spite?"

"Elena, if we can dispel the moonstone, we can save your life." Stefan tried to reason

Elena sighed in frustration. "I know, everybody keeps saying that." She gets up and leave. Stefan and Damon exchange glances at each other.

As Elena headed up her bedroom, she was just upset. She was getting tired of being treated like some damsel in distress and everyone is just lining up to die just so she can live. Honestly being human kind of sucked now. Then again she likely would still be a damsel in distress even if she was a vampire or witch.

Damn.

As she enters her bedroom and shuts it close while leaning against the door with her eyes closed. There had to be a better plan. One she initially thought of and what frankly stupid was calling out to Klaudia and giving herself over, though when she told Bonnie and Caroline, needless to say both girls were not speaking to her at the moment and were quite as she expected furious.

It also just reinforced their belief to save her desperately than ever so that plan has shot out the window.

While Stefan and Damon's plan is a good one, how will they deal with Klaudia as Rose did say Elijah was but a foot soldier compared to the terror Klaudia will bring as she is the first vampire after all.

A girlish giggle fills the bedroom. "Please, Klaudia is hardly what I call terrifying." Elena snaps her eyes wide to stare at a smirking Fallon sitting on the edge of her bed, "I honestly don't ever understand why you humans find  vampire's face so terrifying as its just the white sclera that turns red bloodshot with veins protruding and vampire fangs that I can buy a fake pair and wear special contacts with a little make up to fake the part." Her smile grew creepily wide as Elena simply stared with slackjaw. "Hi, Elena. I am glad we have the pleasure at meeting each other."

Elena's mind was working on yelling out for Stefan and Damon, mentally hissing that she found her in a "damsel in distress' situation where she needed to be save as this woman appearing in her bedroom and is glad to be meeting her sent red flags.

Fallon can tell the gears working in her head and gave a click with her tongue. "Now Elena, it would be in your best interest to not go calling for those two young vampires for help as well...you wouldn't me to have their heads on pikes and decorate your house in blood now would you?" Giving her a sunshine grin.