The End of The World

Here is 'The End of The World' reminder that this is going to be in the third person unless stated otherwise.
***

The Doctor looks at Rose and Nova "Right then, Rose and Nova Tyler, you tell me. Where do you want to go? Backward or forwards in time. It's your choice. What's it going to be?"

Rose and Nova share a look before Rose says "Forward." 

"How far?" 

The girls think for a moment before Nova answers " One hundred years".

After a few seconds, the Doctor looks at them "There you go. Step outside those doors, it's the twenty-second century." 

Rose looks at him with disbelief "You're kidding." 

"That's a bit boring, though. Do you want to go further?"

Nova smirks and nods her head letting Rose answer "Fine by us." 

"Ten thousand years in the future. Step outside, it's the year 12005, the new Roman Empire." "You think you're so impressive." 

"I am so impressive."

Nova chuckles as Rose says "You wish." 

The Doctor smirks at the two girls "Right then, you asked for it. I know exactly where to go. Hold on!"

The Tardis zooms down a time vortex. After they land Rose looks at the Doctor "Where are we? What's out there?"

Rose and Nova go down a flight of steps and a large shutter in the wall descends to reveal an orbital view of the Earth.

"You lot, you spend all your time thinking about dying, like you're going to get killed by eggs or beef or global warming or asteroids. But you never take time to imagine the impossible, that maybe you survive. This is the year 5.5/apple/26. Five billion years in your future and this is the day"

He looks at his wristwatch. "Hold on." The sun flares and turns red. "This is the day the Sun expands. Welcome to the end of the world."

A computer projects through the speakers "Shuttles five and six now docking. Guests are reminded that Platform One forbids the use of weapons, teleportation, and religion. Earth Death is scheduled for 15:39" again a computer speaks "Followed by drinks in the Manchester Suite."

The Doctor, Rose, and Nova walk along a corridor. "So, when it says guests, does that mean people?" 

The Doctor looks at Rose "Depends what you mean by people." 

"I mean people. What do you mean?" 

Nova looks at her best friend "He probably means Aliens." 

Right before the Doctor answers with "Aliens" Nova smirks knowing she was right... Nova likes being right she always has. Unknown to her that is the Time Lady in her. 

Rose just gave her best friend a look being used to this from her, "what are they doing on board this spaceship? What's it all for?"

"It's not really a spaceship, more like an observation deck. The great and the good are gathering to watch the planet burn." The Doctor uses his sonic screwdriver on a wall panel. 

Rose looks at him "What for?" 

"Fun." 

Nova gives him a funny look "People gather to watch a Planet burn for fun?" 

"Yep but mind you, when I said the great and the good, what I mean is, the rich." 

Rose looks a bit confused "But, hold on. They did this once on Newsround Extra. The sun expanding, that takes hundreds of years."