Bad Wolf

{Rose and Nova are both going to be in The Weakest Link}

100 years after The Long Game.

"What is it? What's happening?" The Doctor falls out of a small spinning cupboard.

Lynda looks at the Doctor "Oh, my God! I don't believe it! Why'd they put you in there? They never said you were coming."

The Doctor looks confused "What happened? I was..."

"Careful now. Oh! Oh, mind yourself! Oh, that's the transmat. It scrambles your head. I was sick for days. All right? So, what's your name then, sweetheart?"

The Doctor is very unsteady. "The Doctor, I think. I was, er. I don't know, what happened? How."

Lynda grins at him "You got chosen."

"Chosen for what?" The Doctor asks her still unsure of what is happening.

"You're a housemate. You're in the house. Isn't that brilliant?!"

Over by a pink screen with a stylized eye on it, a young man in a t-shirt is not amused. "That's not fair. We've got eviction in five minutes! I've been here for all nine weeks, I've followed the rules, I haven't had a single warning, and then he comes swanning in."

The dark-skinned young lady in the pink shirt joins in. "If they keep changing the rules, I'm going to protest, I am. You watch me, I'm going to paint the walls."

"Would the Doctor please come to the Diary Room?" The Doctor goes through a door with the stylized eye on it and sits in a comfy chair. "You are live on channel forty-four thousand. Please do not swear."

The Doctor does not look amused "You've got to be kidding."

Rose and Nova wake up on a studio floor. A dark-skinned man is bending over them. Rose looks between Nova and the dark-skinned man "What happened?"

Nova looks back at her just as confused "I have no idea Ro."

The dark-skinned man Rodrick looks at the two girls "It's all right. It's the transmat. Does your head in. Get a bit of amnesia. What are your names?"

"Rose, but where's the Doctor?"

"I'm Nova. I have no idea, Rose "

Rodrick looks at the two "Just remember do what the android says. Don't provoke it. The android's word is law."

Rose looks confused "What do you mean, android? Like a robot?"

Nova shakes her head trying to get her bearings still. A woman calls out instructions. "Positions, everyone! Thank you!"

"Come on, hurry up. Steady, steady." Rodrick helps Rose up and then helps Nova up. They are both wobbly on their feet.

Rose starts talking "we were traveling, with the Doctor and a man called Captain Jack. The Doctor wouldn't just leave us"

"That's enough chat. Positions! Final call! Good luck!"

"But I'm not supposed to be here."

Nova nods in agreement "neither am I"

Rodrick nods towards the podiums "it says Rose and Nova on the podiums. Come on." Nova takes her place next to Rose who takes her place next to Rodrick.

"Hold on, I must be going mad. It can't be. This looks like the"

Novas eyes widen "oh my god I think I know where we are."

"Android activated!"

Rose looks at Nova wide-eyed "Oh, my God, the android. The Anne droid."

"Welcome to The Weakest Link!"