Its untitled

( guess who the person in the picture is and win 10 rupees.)
terms and conditions applied

Ahhh... I don't know why this biscuit tastes so bad, its tastes like the rotten bark of a tree and isn't a biscuit supposed to be sweet. Well but this one I'm eating right now is bitter.
And does bitterness remind you of something, It reminds me of your bff.
Its like her heat and soul have turned black. And my brother irritates me so much, I really want to kill him.

I was just reading a bl manga after one whole month and then I was suddenly struck by lightning which made me write this letter.

I gave my geo test today.... not at all good. I must have done half the paper wrong. But lets go in flashback.
I woke up at 7, although I was intending to wake at 5. But I slept at 4 the previous night. So...

And then I studied till 9 and then got ready for the ptm and left home at 10. (Right now i'm in my parents room cause of the ac and all my family is just hearing a person shouting and explaining where the ganga originates.) I must have reached till 10: 30 and as I was entering the school when a car just went cross me, and I think that you were sitting in that car in the back seat with your mother on the left.

Then I spent 3 hours in the school talking to every single teacher with my father although it was I who had suggested it. Then we even talked to the principal and kappor sir about how small the seats were and how much I hated sitting on them although I didn't mention the latter .

Then I came back at 12:30 and started studying although I was on the verge of collapsing as I was sleep deprived....again.  I had studied nothing for the test and there were 5 chapters coming. That added to my agitation. Then I studied till 4:15 and went for the test.

Let me till you something, I don't know how they had so much trust in US, the makers of this youth, that for the first 1 hour the invigilator kept leaving the class, leaving us all alone to cheat. As so we did, the whole time. The CBSE batch and the ICSE batch. But then the same lighting of consciousnesses which had struck me, must have made its way to them . So they shifted us to another room, where a wicked queen was suppressing her subjects under the big bags of her eyes and the big holes of her nostrils. And she gave us no chance to cheat.  And I actually took 20 mins more than the allotted time. But it doesn't end here. We happen to have a class after the test, which happened to be the class of our chillest sir, who taught us geo. So we did nothing. But we did eat some patees and paneer culche and fruit. ( I wanted to know, whats your favorite juice?)
And after coming back from there I... ......... ......danced, watching my reflection in the mirror, swaying its hip while changing its clothes. Well, its a habit of me. Like yours its a bit weird but I can't help it.

And then I went into my parents room and all the tings I described earlier prevailed in the 'lion's den' as I call that room.

And now I'll be ending my letter with a smile, although I'm too tired to smile. (and actually I started writing this letter at 9:45 and its currently 11:30. ) TOO TIRED      [ 3D ]

XD
XC
XO