Thanks to you

I would have liked it better if we could have written by pen and paper and not just type . It feels to be mine yet someone else's work.  But I wouldn't recommend it my self now because this is our special place.

Vampire
Although this vampire will stay as the center of my interest for quiet a while, I would want to get over him. He has a girlfriend, and I am not someone who even loves him for who he is, I love the scenarios of him which dwells in my fancy. I though that I could patiently bide my time, and when it comes, I would make him mine. But here's the thing. Life is too short to just live off delusions. So how about someone from my league.

But don't consider me a saint. I looked into it and he turns out to be an old classmate of my brother. They weren't exactly very close friends per se, but that did get me some info. I'll be updating your curiosity in the class. ( And the talking to him part has to be discussed )

Treacherous
Here's some words from a friend who'll be bringing you two hair bands and some yellow sheets.
I don't like you Bff. No matter what happens now, unless and until she offers me a pass that allows me to stop time, I wont ever befriend her again. I have my reasons and beliefs, and I have felt those hateful glares from time to time. So she has definitely topped my dark list.
So from this Wylla should get to know how much her stranger despises her Bff. Although Wylla intentionally ran off with this human, her kind stranger forgave her, for thats all she could do.
But apart from this I think you very well understand that there is zero tolerance for one more person adding to waste the twenty mins of the precious break time of which ten mins are wasted looking for someone, everyday.

Exams

Sanskrit, the perfect word to replace " May you have the worst possible day ever. "
And that word preoccupies my date sheet for exams, isn't that a perfect ending for me. To die without even getting a chance to kill someone, to run away, or to abduct the boy I love and make him do what I want.

So I am perplexed at what to dodge and what to catch in life, of all the things that are being thrown at me. Henceforth I hope, I hope I carry every single one of  you in the gutter of failure in Sanskrit. For this is all I can do.

It got better, thanks to you 

 So how did you do it, ha?

How did you manage to cancel every single test today. Tell me!

I need those skills in urgent.

(I feel sleepy so I 'll finish)
I have started to write letters to some unknown person in my diary. And be disappointed that I won't ever let you read them.
Cause what are secrets if they are told.

Congratulations on winning

It was unexpected but of course deserving .

Yours
Clara