someone like you

Dear wylla, 

Its currently 12:17 and is now 17 mins past your birthday, I still wanted to write to you. I was thinking of you and smiling. Also dying inside of the embarrassing things I have done these past days. Giving that love letter to S and crying in the bio class. And while thing about the latter I could not help but be grateful, to you. Yes, I admit , I have not shown the care and gratitude I need to show and have been procrastinating about the important things, including this letter. But I just couldn't help it right now.  I am typing on my phone, on my bed, my mother beside me and me beside her trying to hide the phone from her, covering myself from this thick blanket, barely able to breathe. ( My thum's hurting). But the main thing is... I am missing you right  now. I may seem too dramatic or too cringey in this letter but try to read it. I wanted to talk to you and there are so many times when I think of you and can't help smile. Of how you get excited over all the books you talk about and how I seamlessly have started trusting you with all my secrets and you have opened yourself to me, how I do not need to always have a topic of conversation to be with you, and if I make a mistake, well you do criticize but then be there for me through the pain. I do not know how I have become so vulnerable to your smile,and I do not know how I never get tired listening to you and always want to look at that face.I might have a guess. You soothe me. I want more of your smile because it may be rare but its genuine. You soothe my heart , Wylla. Its a blessing to have you, to say that you're mine, my stranger. To be with you, to think of you, its really nice. Its now that i realise that you have become a habit, my days without you are unimaginable to me and may be at some later time, when I no longer have you by my side, I'll be empty, but right now I want to be greedy, I want to have the all of you while I can.I won't say I can't be without you, we both know I can. But I want you to know, that you have become un replaceable in my heart, after a time we may drift apart ,but I will not think about it. I know we will find others and make memories. But you will always be my Wylla, Clata's stranger. If there is an always I at least want to remember our time togeter, to have a brim of this light at my downs and have something I know Iwill always smile thinking of. And then, when I will be on my death bed, there will be a lot I will regret, but my time with you will one be one of them. And something, someone that might soothe my soul then can be you and the fact that I met someone like you.

your clara____