18.

A couple of days later, the pack learned that those masked men are called the Oni and they're looking for something called the Nogitsune, which they suspect is Stiles, and new friend, Kira is a Kitsune

Now, Derek brought Bella to the school, looking for Kira to ask her some questions.
(Her outfit, without the bag)

The couple were stood in the hallway and heard the voice of the girl they were looking for

"Scott, wait!" They heard Kira call after the True Alpha, who didn't seem to hear her as he kept walking.
"He's a little preoccupied, but we can help you" Derek speaks up, making their presence known to the nervous girl as she looks at the werewolf and mermaid with a nervous look.
"Because I want you to tell me everything that happened at the power station with William Barrow" He tells her.

Kira was very intimated by the older man.

She is grateful that he stopped the twins from harming her, but at the same time, she didn't know him, but the beautiful blonde woman beside him gave her a soft, reassuring smile that gave the Kitsune a sense of safety, that she agreed to help, and they left the school and drove to the power station and Kira led them to where Barrow kept her.
"It was around here, I think, but everything kind of looks the same" She says, looking around, a little lost.

The 3 then caught sight of scratch marks and followed the marks to a power box with a metal baseball bat stuck to it.
"What it that? Is that a baseball bat?" Kira asks, pointing to the bat.
"It's Stiles' bat" Derek says and grabs onto it.

He had to use about half of his full strength to remove the bat.
"It's magnetised" Bella noted as the bat was pulled back to the power box.
"Kira, I'm gonna need you to tell me everything you know about foxfire" Derek says, seriously, nodding his head to the sign behind the girl, warning of high voltage.

||<<●●>>||
|<<●●>>|
|<●●>|
|<<●●>>|
||<<●●>>||

A while later, the werewolf, mermaid and Kitsune have just arrived at the hospital, now more sure about the possibility of Stiles being the Nogitsune.

They get out of the car and start to head in, but Kira stops.
"I don't know if I should go in..." Kira tells the couple, nervously.
"Why not?" Bella asks her, concerned.
"You're gonna tell Scott that Barrow might have used foxfire, created by me, to jump-start the Nogitsune's power inside Stiles. Basically, that I helped a dark spirit take control of his best friend" She explains, making Bella and Derek look at each other with thoughtful expressions.
"You should probably wait here" Derek suggests.