Bonus and The End

2 months after Derek and Bella had gotten engaged, the couple agreed to have a small ceremony and only invited Cora and Braeden

Cora was more than ecstatic to hear that her older brother was getting married to Bella, begging to be her maid of honor, but unfortunately, Braeden had been given the spot, the mercenary claiming that she would rather turn down a 500 million dollar assignment than miss her friend's wedding.

The morning after the wedding, Derek was lying in bed, just waking up, but refusing to actually get up, hoping to spend the day in bed with his new wife.

However, as the werewolf turned over with his arm out, reaching out for Bella, he was surprised to discover that she wasn't in the bed.

He sat up, looking around the room for the mermaid, but no sign of her, until he heard shuffling from the en-suite bathroom, indicating she was in there, which helped him relax.

He looked over to the bathroom as the door opened and Bella stepped into the room with a huge smile on her face.
(Her outfit)

She approached Derek, going over to his side of the bed and climbing onto him, straddling his waist as he smiled at her

"Hello, Mrs Hale" Derek greets her, purring, his heart fluttering at the name.
"Hello to you too, Mr Hale. Lovely morning after getting married" She giggled, leaning her hands on his chest, looking down at him, lovingly as he places his hands on her thighs.
"Couldn't agree more. You've still got a bride's glow" Derek says, smirking at her.
"Actually, that's not a bride's glow. Do you remember our engagement night?" Bella asks him, shyly, making him furrow his eyebrows in confusion.
"Yeah?" The werewolf answered, hesitantly.
"And do you remember how I couldn't keep any food down yesterday?" She asks.
"Bella, what are you getting at?" Derek questions her, impatiently.
"Listen" She whispers.

Derek strained his hearing.

The only sound he could hear was his heartbeat and Bella's, but when he concentrated, he heard a third.

And it was coming from Bella.
"You're..." Derek trailed off, too shocked to finish.
"I'm pregnant" She confirms, smiling giddily.

Derek smiled wider than he ever had in his life, pulling Bella into a loving kiss, holding his hand to her stomach.